Pansexual?

Risuli

Veteran XX
"Only 48% of Gen Z, or the generation born after millennials, identify exclusively as heterosexual, according to a recent report from J. Walter Thompson Innovation Group.

An upcoming GLAAD study reaffirms those findings, according to Ellis..."

Discuss.

iu

This article appeared on Yahoo today.
Bella Thorne reveals shes pansexual: What does it mean?
I think it's stupid and more propaganda by the NWO for people to fuck up the human race. I'm sure it's good for a movie star dating friends, but for most in the real world, won't work.
Thousands of years of evolution, but just because a young movie star tells everyone to date "whatever" then that's what everyone else should do.

fake news. even google has the percent of lgbtbbq at under 5%. You won't convince me that suddenly millions of dudes won't mind sucking a dick for the hell of it.

I think this comes from people who know that their lives are meaningless. They are specs that nobody gives a shit about..unless they appear interesting by adopting some new gender or sexual orientation.

Pansexual is prolly the only one of the thousand that I actually understand. Its not being attracted to male / female but attracted to a feeling. A friend of my daughters is pan. Mostly from what I have observed he is just gay / drag. However, he identifies as pan.

That pansexual stat means NOTHING. If a teenager says they are bi or gay, I just dont trust it. They are just saying that to look cool. Watch these teens then see who they consistently date when they are in their mid 20s.

This article appeared on Yahoo today.
Bella Thorne reveals shes pansexual: What does it mean?
I think it's stupid and more propaganda by the JEWS for people to fuck up the human race. I'm sure it's good for a movie star dating friends, but for most in the real world, won't work.
Thousands of years of evolution, but just because a young movie star tells everyone to date "whatever" then that's what everyone else should do.

Fixed

Pansexual is prolly the only one of the thousand that I actually understand. Its not being attracted to male / female but attracted to a feeling. A friend of my daughters is pan. Mostly from what I have observed he is just gay / drag. However, he identifies as pan.

Demisexual means attracted to a feeling. It's another bullshit term.

Pansexual means there is no specific gender you are attracted to. Basically it means bisexual, only if you say you are bi, thats outdated because it's acknowledges there are just 2 genders.

If someone says they are bi, they might be bi. If someone says they are pan, that means they are bi but also a SJW idiot.

Demisexual means attracted to a feeling. It's another bullshit term.

Pansexual means there is no specific gender you are attracted to. Basically it means bisexual, only if you say you are bi, thats outdated because it's acknowledges there are just 2 genders.

If someone says they are bi, they might be bi. If someone says they are pan, that means they are bi but also a SJW idiot.

yup thats him lol

I always thought pansexual means you'd have sex with anything, like bread dough, or a knot in a tree, or a snake. But w/e. :shrug:

Back