Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page College Football 2017-2018
Page 48 of 55
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
941 - 01-02-2018, 17:00
gotta go w/ georgia

forrest gump is a great man and all that, but otherwise the bama crew is ~deplorable~ u kno

Sponsored Links
jgrange
Veteran++
Old
942 - 01-02-2018, 17:47
Even if you think UCF doesn't have a chance against Bama or Georgia, they still should get a shot to prove it. College basketball is fun for just this reason - the possible upsets. They're less likely on average in football when the SEC cheats and over recruits everybody at every position but it's still possible that they have choke artists running the offenses or defenses.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
943 - 01-02-2018, 17:56
wat

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
944 - 01-02-2018, 18:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
Looks like I have to take Georgia, OR WILL I??
nigga i have never heard of you. Do you even post, bro?

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
945 - 01-02-2018, 18:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
wat

Sorry, I forgot to include that they should expand the playoffs to 6 possibly 8 teams. Yay or Nay?

Or are you disagreeing with SEC over recruiting stockpiling more talent then other teams/conferences?

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
946 - 01-02-2018, 18:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
Even if you think UCF doesn't have a chance against Bama or Georgia, they still should get a shot to prove it. College basketball is fun for just this reason - the possible upsets. They're less likely on average in football when the SEC cheats and over recruits everybody at every position but it's still possible that they have choke artists running the offenses or defenses.
remember when james franklin tried to bribe girls that were still hospitalized from violent **** not to rat him or his new recruits out to the police

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
947 - 01-02-2018, 19:01
at least its girls this time

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
948 - 01-02-2018, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
remember when james franklin tried to bribe girls that were still hospitalized from violent **** not to rat him or his new recruits out to the police

I remember when there were allegations that a prosecutor couldn't prove. Is that what you mean?

Also, this happened at an SEC school (allegedly) so my point still remains, right?

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
949 - 01-02-2018, 19:11
I feel like I'm gonna lose

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
950 - 01-02-2018, 19:12
https://www.si.com/college-football/...nn-state-video

baseless like that?

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
951 - 01-02-2018, 19:13
Reading is fundamental:

The Nashville District Attorney's Office said in May that Franklin's interaction with the alleged **** victim was not significant and that he did nothing inappropriate in the investigation.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
952 - 01-02-2018, 19:13
lmao

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
953 - 01-02-2018, 19:14
As expected

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
954 - 01-02-2018, 19:19
Notre Dame would never pressure students to drop sexual assault cases on football players so they can transfer without issue and keep everything hush hush:

Lawsuit: Notre Dame protected football player above student accusing him of sexual assault - Chicago Tribune

Semantik
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
955 - 01-02-2018, 19:20
I think there will be enough backlash that they expand the playoffs to six or 8 within a couple of years. Use larger bowl games as the setting for these added games. Even though I am an SEC fan, I think Bama rolls over Georgia in a lower scoring game...and I don't care who wins...

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
956 - 01-02-2018, 19:22
I think 6 is a perfect amount and that 8 is just too many games. And, yes, they need to decrease the amount of ****ty bowls and use the extra playoff games as big bowls and spectacles.

College players should also get paid but I'm not sure how that will go over on here..

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
957 - 01-02-2018, 19:34
I want Rudy to **** in my place

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
958 - 01-02-2018, 19:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
I think 6 is a perfect amount and that 8 is just too many games. And, yes, they need to decrease the amount of ****ty bowls and use the extra playoff games as big bowls and spectacles.

College players should also get paid but I'm not sure how that will go over on here..
8 only adds 2 games instead of giving byes. It makes sense though to have at least the 5 conference champions, so either 1 at-large or 3, hardly makes a difference in the long run. Giving 3 though means it's far more likely that they'd give an at-large to a UCF instead of a Georgia.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
959 - 01-02-2018, 20:13
Rose Bowl ratings were up 29% this year, delivering a 14.8 rating. Sugar Bowl up by 19%.

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
960 - 01-02-2018, 20:48
Sad Clempson Taters all over the place today. One kid told me to go read Dabo's origin story after I said he's a thin skinned douche. LULZ Origin stories for a college football coach... I about **** myself laughing so hard. Which episode of Star Wars will be Dabo's origin story?

GO COCKS!

Page 48 of 55

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page College Football 2017-2018

Social Website Bullshit