TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

Just some feedback on this:

You may need to add a little more space between "Broadside" and "Engineering". Depending on the printing process and final dimensions of the graphic, these two words could bleed into each other.

Where the "E" cuts into the yellow cog, you should really have it be a straight cut to match the other one at the top.

The edges of the nuts are kind of random. Half have an edge pointed towards the middle of tooth, others are randomly rotated.

Overall, I think this idea would benefit from a more angular and faceted look for the cog and type choice. I'd recommend United from House Industries or Lost Type Co-op | Outage since it is free.

Well where the fuck were you 3 days ago on this!? :p:

The edges of the nuts are random, because I randomly rotated each one - as would occur in real life. I'll see what I can do about the spacing of the text.

try it anyway, you've still got time! People like the concept too.

Yeah I think it will be one of the final 5. We will probably need to do very minor adjustments to most of the images for the printing process, so as long as the designs are "finished" for the polls it won't be a problem to tweak them a little as we go to print.

Open to suggestions on this one.

Ski-Team-Res.png

I based it on some samples from Google. Pretty easy, even for a noob.

Last edited:
K, I've updated the box link with a version that looks like this:

also, I unified the yellow elements.... apparently, the cog was a darker yellow. not sure when that happened, but I'm glad i caught it

honestly data

i hate illustrator with a passion, and kwago's shirts are better anyway - in that I would prefer them over my own design. can i give you guys a psd? It's 16x16 300dpi

Last edited:
illustrator owns, wtf are you talking about?

o dats right, u wrote book on ps so you expert in only that ggs.

lol pear doesn't know how to use illustrator

I didn't get any feedback on Ski Team. Is it good to go?

Just an idea here. I have a tshirt that is really simple with colors and could look good if someone that knows the maps better than I do, could draw up something like this.
Would require very little color and could look badass with a logo like Astreides in the front and a drawn map in the back. Raindance, Stonehenge whatever.

5boro-brooknam4.jpg

5boro-brooknam.jpg

ps. I love nigafoolz one

Back