How come there's no girls on this forum by SuicideTaxi - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How come there's no girls on this forum
Page 6 of 35
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
101 - 08-05-2008, 19:24
Why does ST care so much? And since he does, why doesn't he realize there are still a couple dozen females, though most aren't too attention whorish and post about being female all the time.

Sponsored Links
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 08-05-2008, 19:25
because taxi has a huge mouth and not much of a brain

he just thinks he's being edgy as ****

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 08-05-2008, 19:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
not sure about girls but I see at least one attention whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teratos View Post
Why does ST care so much? And since he does, why doesn't he realize there are still a couple dozen females, though most aren't too attention whorish and post about being female all the time.
I see I am not alone in this

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 08-05-2008, 19:28
suicidetaxi has to fill his monthly quota of 'i hate tw and am better than everyone here stop making fun of me' threads.

They usually remind me of those druggy threads, where you know some brat has just come down and makes some pseudo-philisophical bull**** post. You can smell the weed just reading it.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
105 - 08-05-2008, 19:30
fancy cat, akuma, and taxi are the brett farves of internet posters

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 08-05-2008, 19:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
she was a thick girl, as in, big bones, not very feminine.
i've seen like 20 pictures of her. she weighed around 100 pounds, probably less. you're remembering her all wrong bro.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
107 - 08-05-2008, 19:33
It's an observation.

I know this might be difficult for some of you DNA-challenged rejects to comprehend... but some people (like me) happen to notice things about things.

And what I noticed is that, if this was a bar, I would ****ing leave it. If this was a party, I'd go somewhere else. **** if this was even my neighborhood, I'd move.

THERE

IS

NO

HERE

Not that I want to mack on chicks online, (no, I'm not Akuma), but it's nice - and normal - to wanna hear a chick's point of view sometimes, or see them post pics (especially if they're good looking), or just generally have a ****in female presence. Ya know... a presence that doesn't involve some anti-social loser sitting around getting off insulting people on the Internet in between playing video games and eating Cheezy-Poofs in their mom's basement.

I'm just kind of kooky like that, I guess.

Przn
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 08-05-2008, 19:34
ST: You come to TW to talk to women?

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 08-05-2008, 19:34
taxi you are ****ing hilarious

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 08-05-2008, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
And what I noticed is that, if this was a bar, I would ****ing leave it. If this was a party, I'd go somewhere else. **** if this was even my neighborhood, I'd move.
vav vab ves

you will be missed

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 08-05-2008, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
i've seen like 20 pictures of her. she weighed around 100 pounds, probably less. you're remembering her all wrong bro.
that may be

Darksidesmoker
Veteran++
Old
112 - 08-05-2008, 19:35
I think you want a female presence on the forums because you don't have one in your life.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
113 - 08-05-2008, 19:36
Quote:
It's an observation.

I know this might be difficult for some of you DNA-challenged rejects to comprehend... but some people (like me) happen to notice things about things.

THERE

IS

NO

HERE

Not that I want to mack on chicks online, (no, I'm not Akuma), but it's nice - and normal - to wanna hear a chick's point of view sometimes, or see them post pics (especially if they're good looking), or just generally have a ****in female presence. Ya know... a presence that doesn't involve some anti-social loser sitting around getting off insulting people on the Internet in between playing video games and eating Cheezy-Poofs in their mom's basement.

hahahaha

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 08-05-2008, 19:38
trust me

Any woman with an opinion worth hearing would go out of her way to never mention she was a woman here.

And I don't mean these dumb *****es that use indefinite pronouns which they know makes it obvious they are chicks.

So take solace in the fact that either

1. No decent chicks have ever visited tw.
or
2. There are decent chicks here, and you'll never know it.

Megaera
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 08-05-2008, 19:40
Quote:
It's an observation.

THERE

IS

NO

HERE

****ing hilarious....

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 08-05-2008, 19:41
does anyone actually like suicidetaxi? at all?

GreenDookie
VeteranXV
Old
117 - 08-05-2008, 19:42
Quote:

um, thats all i expect out of tw honestly. aint the best place to find chicks LOL

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 08-05-2008, 19:42
suicidetaxi i'd think you'd want less girls on this forum after your experience with madcat.

Megaera
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 08-05-2008, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
suicidetaxi i'd think you'd want less girls on this forum after your experience with madcat.
Touché

Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 08-05-2008, 19:46
There sure are a lot of guys in this bathroom. If this was a bar, or a party I would totally bail. I'll keep ****ting all over here though.

Page 6 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How come there's no girls on this forum

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.no girls for stupidtaxi , creepy , e-knights assemble , girls girls girls , greasytaxi , i retrospective , kahula loves taxi , no job , old loser , old man wrinkled balls , on irc all day , oven dodger , rey acevedo , suicidetaxi is god , taxi loves madcat , wall of text!