'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

I was in an "open relationship" for a while. After putting up with that shit for a year, we stopped, and went monogamous. We eventually broke up. It doesn't work, kids, except for really, really ugly fat people. Every open couple I've ever seen has wound up broken up, usually over jealousy, or one or the other of them finding someone else more interesting.

You are jealous for a reason. Your psychological makeup is hardwired this way to ensure the evolution of the species - men and women are competitive for each other because that way, the most attractive and hardiest people wind up reproducing, and ugly, unhealthy fatties don't.

I had an open relationship for 2 years, and going on 1 year in monogamy now with the same girl.

When you are young and attractive there is no fucking way you want to just be spitting your game with one person. We love each other very much, and it took alot of trust and fighting to get through those 2 years. The obvious benefit is knowing you have someone that cares for you (will fuck your brains out) no matter what, while you grow and experiment sexually and socially. I can't stress enough the amount of trust, openness, and self-confidence this takes. The jealousy never went away, but lead to a new understand of emotion for the both of us and a new understanding of phrase "hate-fuck."

That being said I wouldn't suggest most people try it unless you are young, madly in love, and attractive and your girl is too because its a fucking battle++.

Sorry, so are you still Spitting Game or are you no longer Spitting Game?

No longer.
We are monogamous now.

And no she is not fucking other guys now. We work together; Chill, party, drink, eat, sleep together. Took a lot of psychological warfare to get it to work.

First paragraph illustrates typical young person's naive and immature reasoning, second paragraph indicates that apprently you've matured slightly since then.
Of all the people I might be concerned over their approval and judgment, you would not be among them.

I can see this working if both people just kinda messed around with random people once in a while, but there's no way in hell you could be "seeing another guy" while you're married and have it work out.

Not that I would tolerate other penises near my girlfriend.

coming from scourge who once posted a thread asking how much cum everyone shoots when they jack off

scourge everyone

clap clap clap

btw inf, do you think it is easier for gay people to swing than it is for straight

my guess would be yes

Back