'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

Me and one of my ex's did the swinging thing. It was fun. She liked women a lot though so if it wasnt a couples thing then it was just another woman, which was good with me. :) I dont know if I could do it married though. I guess after 13 years it does get boring with the same person.

I took my buddy to the local swinger's bar since he didnt believe me that we could walk in there and have older women asking us to fucking in no time. :rofl: Some old fat hag came out of the woodworks and grabbed him at the bar and started kissing him. His face was priceless.

I took my buddy to the local swinger's bar since he didnt believe me that we could walk in there and have older women asking us to fucking in no time. :rofl: Some old fat hag came out of the woodworks and grabbed him at the bar and started kissing him. His face was priceless.

sounds like a classy place.

I don't know who is the bigger dumbass, Gwokable or Afterimage.

Afterimage: I have nothing to say to you but grow a fucking pair of balls dude.

And as for Gwokable's laughable stoner post... the guy and theory he mentions is complete bullshit. I graduated with Anthropology. The guy is laughable at best in academic circles and argued for enlightment through drugs.

"McKenna did not attempt to defend his hypotheses through rigorous scientific evidence; he self-consciously identified as a type of shaman, or ethnobotanist. McKenna and his followers view his theories as speculation that is at a minimum scientifically feasible and arguably gifted by special knowledge due to psychedelic plants."

you mean:

you made a mistake and married too early, she threatened to leave you, and you desperately agreed to allow her to fuck other people so you could continue pretending your sham of a relationship was still worthwhile. she gets 10x as much dick as you do vagina, but at least you get to tell her about all the hot girls you salivate over on your way home from working to pay her bills.

Fucking CHRIST, dude! :lol:

I don't know who is the bigger dumbass, Gwokable or Afterimage.

And as for Gwokable's laughable stoner post... the guy and theory he mentions is complete bullshit. I graduated with Anthropology. The guy is laughable at best in academic circles and argued for enlightment through drugs.

"McKenna did not attempt to defend his hypotheses through rigorous scientific evidence; he self-consciously identified as a type of shaman, or ethnobotanist. McKenna and his followers view his theories as speculation that is at a minimum scientifically feasible and arguably gifted by special knowledge due to psychedelic plants."

I don't doubt it, Gwokable is Laughable :rofl:

You have nothing else intelligible to say because you don't know anything about the situation.

The irony is if I wrote how I was cheating on my wife with some hot chick, TW would be like :clap: but since everyone is honest, somehow that's bad and I'm twisted and fucked up, have a chemical imbalance, am retarded, etc. :lol:

No one has been able to come up with a single coherent argument against it other than "OMG I can't imagine doing that lol this thread is gold" (which is about as coherent as TW gets). Similarly, based on past threads on TW, if someone like me came out and said they was gay (another abnormal, as far as society is concerned, social/sexual behavior) you'd be in almost full support of it. For some reason having consensual adult heterosexual sex (and allowing my wife to do the same) makes me lack a pair of testicles.

Whatever. And you people wonder why personal stuff of any substance rarely gets shared on TW.

My only comment was you shouldnt have gotten married before experimenting on your own first. You two missed a huge stepping stone in growing up. I think this will work to your advantage because hopefully it will annull your marriage, which will free you of your marital obligations (slavery).

You could probably get it annulled now, which is a great "get out of marriage free" card.

Why do people even get married now with no intentions of starting a family? Marriage is just to ensure a mate that they will be provided sustanence while they are taking care of young ones.

Last edited:
The irony is if I wrote how I was cheating on my wife with some hot chick, TW would be like :clap: but since everyone is honest, somehow that's bad and I'm twisted and fucked up, have a chemical imbalance, am retarded, etc. :lol:

no we'd probably call you a dirtbag.

seriously how the fuck can you kiss her knowing that just a few hours ago some other dudes cock and possibly cum was in her mouth

If I accidentally got married without a prenuptial agreement I would tell me wife she could sleep with other men. Then I would take that to court that she violated her vows and get off without sharing 50% of my exorbitant wealth. Pretty much a perfect answer

You have nothing else intelligible to say because you don't know anything about the situation.

No one has been able to come up with a single coherent argument against it other than "OMG I can't imagine doing that lol this thread is gold" (which is about as coherent as TW gets). Similarly, based on past threads on TW, if someone like me came out and said they was gay (another abnormal, as far as society is concerned, social/sexual behavior) you'd be in almost full support of it. For some reason having consensual adult heterosexual sex (and allowing my wife to do the same) makes me lack a pair of testicles.

Whatever. And you people wonder why personal stuff of any substance rarely gets shared on TW.

All the best to you Afterimage, have fun, communicate with each other and you'll have a blast.

Back