'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

well, actually i was gonna post earlier that if he is

a) going to the gym 3-4x a week and
b) 'wants to lose 15lbs'

then he probably is fat

but you mentioning the BMI just kind of jogged that in my memory ;]

for the record i don't care what they do with their body parts, i think marriage is a dumb concept anyways.

but

:lol: at some of the posts in this thread.

my way of thinking is that there are individuals out there that you will admire so much that you won't mind the fact that you're fucking the same hole. Seriously, when it comes down to it they all feel the same with only minor differences.

If you're feeling that you don't want that pussy for life go find one you do. Do whatever you want with the one you got now but it doesn't seem to be a keeper.

Hmm. Im similar to the first post. Married almost 13 years, and my wife was a virgin. There is zero interest in finding someone else, for either of us. Both are very happy.

Im agreeing with giga and company. If you're really in love, and attracted to your spouse, there is no need to find another.

my parents met when my mother was 14, dad was 16...married as soon as she was 18...still together after more than 50 years :shrug:

fucked up if you ask me, i couldn't have even have standed living with either one of them for that long ;---)

yeah afterimage

i'm real fuckin hot

ask your wife if she would like a short, hairy guy w/ a real fat dick

what up

Back