ggs NuTz

I'll say it again...

physical threat
internet
llama

please threaten me next Slotr... I am really little, and should be an easy kill.

My address is available in IRC.

I'd like to clarify something... I am in no way siding with fraggle. I am however pointing out how puss it is to threaten someone over the internet.

Ahhhh yes. The ever so amusing "ill kick your ass thread". The best part is, after fraggle posted that in #kov I jokingly msg'ed slotr saying "you touch fraggle ill rip your limbs off" and he flipped out. Hehe. Some People shall never learn, but its not really SlotR's fault. After the year or so of listening to skillz totally incoherent speech, he must have had his IQ drop 40-50 points. So SlotR Pleeeease dont kill me, I know you are 6'3 240 and BOX. Not to mention your amazing ju jitsu abilities, shit didnt you practice in china for awhile? Your made to smash fags like me! With that resume you could surely kick my ass in a real fight, but if only you had worked on your tribes game a little more. You may have won a match vs sticks, well too late now.

Acerbity said:
I'd like to clarify something... I am in no way siding with fraggle. I am however pointing out how puss it is to threaten someone over the internet.

what exactly is there to side with? all i did was post a log..

No one touches fraggle with out going through me first.
You mess with frags, u mess with the whole fam.

If you even talk to fraggle in a negative manner slotr, i will hunt you down and beat you up.

Please god, please have SlotR piss of Realistik, or vice versa...

It'd be the best, most ruthless "I am a badass IRL!" flame war in history, and it might even culminate in a real-life brawl. The possibilities are hilarious.

Is it me or does SlotR always threaten to beat someone up after a match? I have to admit, the guy is a funny bastard. People who want to kill other people over a video game always make me laugh. Maybe daddy touched him in his no-no spot too many times as a kid, who knows. The point is some people are a little fucked in the head and all that pent up aggression has to be brought out somewhere. I just don't understand why people do it over a video game. :roller:

Fraggle, what did you do to piss SlotR off? I doubt anyone would just freak out on you for no reason whatseover.

Stealth
People get mad over a video game, cuz they know that 90% of the shit the assholes say, would NEVER be said to them in person, and that pisses a lot of people off. My theory is, if you wouldn't say it to their face, in person, don't say it at all. IRC, Tribes, and Forums are just another form of communication like the phone, email, or in person conversations. A lot of people hide behind their monitors because they know they won't ever have to own up for what they say online. Fact is, at some point they will have too. I firmly believe in Karma, and it will come back and bite those people in the ass.<br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: Strega on 01-26-2001 at 12:09 AM]</font></font>

Back