ggs NuTz

Darkhal0 said:
Oh No Better watch out Im 5'10 150 And Im trained in the ancient deadly arts of Queens Projects Shoot yo ass down martial arts.

Queeeeens got the vets.... killa queens, killa killa queens. Queeeeens take ya heads.... killa queens, killa killa queens.

Okay, I didn't want to have to get involved in this, but it has become apparent you children cannot police yourselves. If you don't stop the bickering, I will be forced to intervene.

Oh, and who am I, you ask?

I could play Karate Champ for like an HOUR on the same quarter.

AND

I finished Mike Tyson's Punch Out in less than a year or so.....

STFD!

I bet I would take yer ass out in karate champ in 2 rounds
FULL POINT *applause*

On a side note this thread has actually been pretty f-ing funny

(btw clam you said "why doesnt Strega play Tsunami in ogl...nm... You were playing in i$ then ass monkey)

lol Frag... T is the funniest clan out there. And the little thing they did during the match was fucking hilarious. I don't know why Nutz was angry, the map was pratically over and it was 4-0 on CoN. No point in acting like you have a stick up your ass. Anyways It was pretty fucking funny and T si l33t

Nurp
the views expressed by me are not the ones of Ex Nihilo

All I know is I woudl KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES at Katate Champ. I fooken owned that game. I mean, literally. I owned it for sometime. I got it at an auction.

Strega said:
Lets take a look Refried...

Tsunami:
Refried, Gon, Cyanide, Fraggle, Koy, Guymelef, Killarmy, etc...

and you think I am hated? BWAHAHAHAHA

gnight peeps....flame on

I haven't read all of this thread yet, but I have to say this :

Honestly Strega, I like ALL Of Tsunami more than you. You bitch too much and its annoying.

Fraggle's comedy is quite enjoyable. ONO PLZ DONT BEAT ME UP BIG STRONG MAN!! RUN AWAY!!!

/me runs.

That is all I have to say. Have a good day, gentlemen.

nope ya can't but these turkeys are prime specimen. And the problem with the eagles are to everyone stupid they are a respected bird and our national icon, but few people seem to understand that Benjamin franklin wanted the Majestic Turkey as our national symbol. GO BEN!

KoyCymru said:
Some things I've wanted to say...

Page 1:
thread.jpg

Page 2:
rthread.jpg

Page 4:
Aestis and his #ie friends called me names :/

Page 5:
Strega, WTF WE'RE PALS YO!! You said that 75% of what I say is funny, and perhaps 80% with the Lewis Black factor. WTF!!

Page 10:
:read: (thx jo)

Page 11:
hijack.jpg

Up-to-date comment?

SHOW ME TEH FUNAY!!?@!?

Koy, I haven't laughed at a post of yours in a while but this one's damn funny. :)

to whoever posted that annoyance thing: fuck you :p

though actually i did figure out how to stop it.. thank you tab button.

Back