heat-stroke in the shower? by A51|iNjEcTiOn - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page heat-stroke in the shower?
Page 6 of 8
Kurayami
Banned
Old
101 - 08-19-2003, 22:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data
I bet he can figure out how to work his dick into a 10 year old *****...
From the way he talks, it sounds like he already has.

Sponsored Links
Xplo
VeteranX
Old
102 - 08-19-2003, 22:07
I really, really, REALLY hate to say this, but...

The retarded goat****er is actually right for once. Taking a hot shower when it's already hot really does make you feel better, and not just in a "stop torturing yourself" way. Those of you who live somewhere hot (Phoenix? Vegas? hmmm), be openminded and give it a shot, you'll thank me.

I have no idea why it works, though. If I had to guess, I'd say that by making your body work even harder to keep itself cool, it does a better job of it, and the residual effect after you get out really does cool you off. Of course, cold showers work even better, if you don't have a pool to jump into. But taking a cold shower *is* like being tortured, whereas hot showers feel pretty damn nice.

In any case, yeah, it probably is heat exhaustion if you're suddenly feeling tired and dizzy while taking a hot shower on a hot day. If you step out of the shower, take some deep breaths, and suck down a couple glasses of water, you'll be just fine (well, you'll most likely be fine anyway, but it's a good idea).

TrailerParkPrid
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 08-19-2003, 22:11
I'll take stab at the logic. In Mexico and latin countries they eat insanely hot peppers so that they will sweat. When you sweat it opens the pours in your skin and the water that comes out of it gets cooled by the wind, so it lowers the bodies temperature. That still doesn't justify taking an incredibly hot shower, just take a cold one for god sakes.

A51|iNjEcTiOn
Banned
Old
104 - 08-19-2003, 22:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerParkPrid
just take a cold one for god sakes.
any1 who does this is a moron. you liek cold water? fine, take a cold shower, then stand in the hot water a few minutes after, youll LOVE it when yer out. thats exactly what i do, take a cold shower ot enjoy the refreshing cold water, then stand under the hot water for a few minutes before gettin out.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
105 - 08-19-2003, 22:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by A51|iNjEcTiOn
any1 who does this is a moron. you liek cold water? fine, take a cold shower, then stand in the hot water a few minutes after, youll LOVE it when yer out. thats exactly what i do, take a cold shower ot enjoy the refreshing cold water, then stand under the hot water for a few minutes before gettin out.
Wait, "any1" that takes cold showers is a moron, but you take cold showers?

Hmmmm...

consultant
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 08-19-2003, 22:37
Quote:

Guess you just have to be a dune coon to LOVE taking a hot shower in 100 degree temp.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
107 - 08-19-2003, 22:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami
Wait, "any1" that takes cold showers is a moron, but you take cold showers?

Hmmmm...
Looks like self-ownage to me Kura...

sLaM
MEIN FUHRERX
Old
108 - 08-19-2003, 22:40
Injection, I had no clue it was you. You can even ask HelenKeller, we were talking about who were some of the slowest peopleon TW and he was like, "You realize that guy came and stayed the night at your house right?"

You can ask him. Had I known it was you (and what you were like) I would've told you to your face. Has nothing to do with acting like a big man, regardless of how dumb you are fighting would do nothing. Not to mention HK told me you were smaller than Sir Lucius so even that is a moot point.

A51|iNjEcTiOn
Banned
Old
109 - 08-19-2003, 22:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLaM
Injection, I had no clue it was you. You can even ask HelenKeller, we were talking about who were some of the slowest peopleon TW and he was like, "You realize that guy came and stayed the night at your house right?"

You can ask him. Had I known it was you (and what you were like) I would've told you to your face. Has nothing to do with acting like a big man, regardless of how dumb you are fighting would do nothing. Not to mention HK told me you were smaller than Sir Lucius so even that is a moot point.
no you wouldnt have told me **** because it was pre 911 and i hadnt revieled my anti-american view points to tw yet. i didnt mean i was "gonna beat you up" when i said that, i meant you had 0 problems w/ me in rl. you were actually very cool to me. so maybe you dont like my online persona, but you were quite fond of me in rl.

also im about 5'10 160-80 (i havent been weighed in years).

btw I'm the one that showed up w/ crazy^dog and monkey_b, the guys that were early that one time, wer were smokin weed in your garage.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
110 - 08-19-2003, 22:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLaM

This is really funny, Slam. Not too long ago he was trying to convince everybody that you were his real life buddy.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
111 - 08-19-2003, 22:51
Quote:
no you wouldnt have told me **** because it was pre 911
Psssst. Most people thought you were an idiot before 20001.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112 - 08-19-2003, 22:52
Quote:
Psssst. Most people thought you were an idiot before 20001.
You might want to learn how to count/spell before you call someone else and idiot

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 08-19-2003, 22:54
steam replaced oxygen

Kurayami
Banned
Old
114 - 08-19-2003, 22:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
You might want to learn how to count/spell before you call someone else and idiot

HOLY ****, I MADE A TYPO BY HITTING ONE KEY AN EXTRA TIME. THAT IS TANTAMOUNT TO SAYING "VIRGEN" OR THINKING THAT AIDS IS TRANSMITABLE THROUGH WATER.

I am so owned right now.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115 - 08-19-2003, 23:00
Quote:

HOLY ****, I MADE A TYPO BY HITTING ONE KEY AN EXTRA TIME. THAT IS TANTAMOUNT TO SAYING "VIRGEN" OR THINKING THAT AIDS IS TRANSMITABLE THROUGH WATER.

I am so owned right now.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 08-19-2003, 23:01
Quote:

I am so owned right now.
its virgin..that's twice tard.

MrGone
VeteranX
Old
117 - 08-19-2003, 23:18
holy ****

Kurayami
Banned
Old
118 - 08-19-2003, 23:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
its virgin..that's twice tard.
Have you even been reading the ****ing thread?

I know how it is spelled. WHY DO YOU THINK I MADE FUN OF iNjECtIoN's SPELLING????????????????? ?
??????????????
?????????????????????
??????????????????????

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
119 - 08-19-2003, 23:30
Just let it die Kura... :p

thespatalian
Banned
Old
120 - 08-20-2003, 00:34
guys this is just sad. you should just leave him alone.

but on the other hand, laughing at ignorance is always fun.

Page 6 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page heat-stroke in the shower?

Social Website Bullshit