Cheated On

Kowboy said:
No I'm betting it was physical, flash has come to "visit" over here in WA a couple times.

what kind of fag flies across the country to "visit" his tribes teammates a couple times?

Gryphon said:
what kind of fag flies across the country to "visit" his tribes teammates a couple times?

Tribescon 3... and a couple other times. BF would get together and hang out.

BF_Blitzkrieg said:
Regardless of how pissed I am right now, I won't be posting pictures of her.

Why are you so surprised that she cheated on you? Didn't you make a thread or a post previously about her cheating on you multiple times? Yet, you still went crawling back like a desperate pathetic fuck. Now she cheats on you again and you still are "FUCKING PISSED MAN!! BUT I'M NOT POSTING PICTURES OR WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO HER!". Sounds like someone is bitch whipped in this relationship, and it's not her. After all this, you still fail to see the problem. As much as you hate that Flash guy, it's your FUCKING WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND that is the problem.

Congrats to your "ex-gf" for having a clueless doormat that she can walk on whenever she wants.

Get a clue?

Wait a sec, this was an "online relationship"?? :lol:

In that case, completely disregard what I said. This is fucking pathetic.

Sorry to hear what happened to you, Blitz.

Life needs to move on and don't date girls who has a steady bf. If she can cheat on him now, why she won't cheat when she's with you?

I don't understand why some people would date some boy/girl that has a steady relationship already because it seems too risky to me, unless you're not into serious relationship and marriage.

Wrong guy, Stealth. Until last night, I had never posted anything about her cheating before, and to my knowledge until Flash came along, she HADN'T cheated before.

Gryph, yes this is an "online" thing, but its an "online" thing with nude picture exchanges and, as evidence by the e-mails, they already considered themself a couple. That is something that hurt me more than most of it last night, seeing him talk about her as if they were already dating.

No, I will not post pictures of her. I have no respect for Flash, he's one of the biggest fuckers I have ever known, and will kick his ass if/when I see him next. But as for her, I made her a promise long ago that I will not break, regardless of how many promises she's broken in the last few months. And judging by her reaction to me posting Flash's naked cock all over TW, I think this is adequate payback for now.

To all of you who are behind me on this, especially those who knew Tammy through T2BB or IRC, thank you. Jazzy, your care makes me feel a little better, but I think I'm OK for now. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks and months.

Geegalin said:
wait did they or did they not fuck?
Unsure. Flash visited last summer, and according to her nothing was going on at that point. But if she can lie for so long about them being together, she can lie about anything.

BF_Blitzkrieg said:
Gryph, yes this is an "online" thing, but its an "online" thing with nude picture exchanges and, as evidence by the e-mails, they already considered themself a couple. That is something that hurt me more than most of it last night, seeing him talk about her as if they were already dating.

Oh like you've never slobbered over Kowboy shirtless pics.

Back