4.1k in 24 minutes

rtcll

Veteran X
Z9ukzd0.jpg

Pretty sure this is the first 4k with no overtime, did it in 24 minutes in a capout

In before sleepy and dare say they've done this several times etc etc

anyway, I think it's the first time I've ever hit 4k in regular time so it felt pretty good

sorry i forgot to demo but i will start

the problem is that i dont have a script that will automatically let me name my demos at the end of each map... if i had something like that it would be great, it's too annoying to try to go back in after each one individually and try to remember what happened

Last edited:
pls do not implicate me in these ego chasing threads i was never one of the best chasers and ill just end up pointing out how weird it is to be serious about this in 2015

this my first attempt tonight to break hk record set by rtcll

xw6IpWD.jpg

aight boys lets do some math.

rtcll @ 4121 @ 24 min = ~172 rating & 1.5 ck a minute
stork @ 3606 @ 20 min = ~180 rating & 1.65 ck a minute

rtcll on pace for 4293
stork on pace for 4506

conclusion - get big

xw6IpWD.jpg

rtcll on pace for 4293
stork on pace for 4506

conclusion - get big

you forgot to factor in the fact that you had fewer players in game and thus fewer ppl to kill

dont try to forensically or critically analyze screen shots this is an echo chamber circle jerk thread

now all we need is fire bad at 18 year old vidya game for 2 years mabel loving tribes asperger pro gamer fan boi to come in and suck rtclls cock till it bleeds and we'll have a full out blood sucking vampire parasite thread

death to america vote bin laden 2016 president usa

At first i had some weird hunch about the pic, so i tried analyzing image structure. I noticed some inconsistencies in image data of rtcll's screenshot after i ran it trough phorensic lab-photo detection software that suggested it was heavily modified. After few long and painful hours i was able to pull out the original screenshot. The truth was shocking.

321.jpg

xw6IpWD.jpg

rtcll on pace for 4293
stork on pace for 4506

conclusion - get big

main problem is that you went a very negative 12-28 disc to chain ratio, that is very ugly... and only 3 midairs? yikes

but i applaud your effort

Back