Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

5000 was the worst team on the tribe ladder in the year 2002 or w/e u queers decided 2 download the full game

this is my basis 4 ur shit play

we hit full game in less than year on original ogl ladder go check we there wavin

we made 17th beating [VDI] on first ever tribes TV match (ne1 ever see tribes tv it was cool u watch live demo as filming but only few matches host it)

we were not awesome but were decent, i dont know y u hate for no reason

i play for Arena Kings from when arena start too i always have both games but you ignore that too

dont know why u battle me for no reason is it because u r not as good historian as u say that not my fault u need read 5k history then u can slam me (we lose last match to |Oi| laff at that I do

ya that how i feel 2

plus sometime it fun getting banned

snow and i get banned by bugs and oldman many time from shithole for being 2 good

i was banned from shithole for a whole year once and i did not play tribe for that whole year

bugs tell me i have to write apology letters to get unbanned

i write the best letters ever

i miss shithole it was probably best pubbing experience i ever have in any game and had best admins that show u can cheat but u will get THE_FEAR and be caught

non ban me from every thing he could he was fun cryponite

part of leaving for so long because i come back "hi joe bye joe" "non it been 5 year bro" *ban*

babydick that dude

no

5000 was fucking terrible

not decent

jg's next tribe, who was ur best player, was i$

LOL

also i find ur time table interesting when ogl ladder crashed a year or some such into the game

also y should i know who u were in arena

i don't even know who arena kings are and i was on a top 5 arena team, from the ladder's inception, for like 7 years straight

i kno nonreg corrupt first had cuz he help me rule fuck milkman out of #1 spot on arena ladder cuz we friends even tho milkman do nothing wrong to deserve this rule fucking and we did not win match we both think it funny and we laff i save screen shots of rule fuking on my website and laff more

i tell milkman about this years later after we friends he still call me a faggot

lol

regular group of arena was worst most meanest scum bunch of ppl i ever see ever play any video game

also nobody bring up "pu winz" except 4 tpk who take pot shots @ me

thread was nice and friendly b4 that

Yeah 4 real, who would be gay enough to make fun of the performance of a player on something that doesn't matter.... like a 7 man pub...

And who would be gay enough to bring up stupid stuff like that on the forums, on multiple occasions in an attempt to prove something?

Surely you would never do something so pathetic.

i agree non was very scum 2 me and many others

I'm sure you did something to deserve it. As did your friends.

when natural return he very humble and ask 4 tips and u can tell he was a smart dood and a good gamer

he never talk shit 1 word

that is y natural earn respect

If you had been nice to me, you would have gotten the same respect from me.

I had no idea who you even were, all I knew is that you were a hostile faggot towards me, so of course I'm going to be a dick back.

I like to talk about Tribes. Clearly it made you insecure when I did and you felt you had something to prove, so you came at me.

And now you are feeling stupid cus you realize that all your crap about being so much better than everyone else is a bunch of bullshit,
and your balls are shrinking from it.

jm5k i not read post but i saw u ask me 4 compliment

i compliment many people about tribe if they r good

u r not good man

it is not cuz of pride that i dont compliment u

it is that u r not good

Unfortunately you are not the authority on who is good and who is not.

Clearly you don't even know what being good even is cus you never played base mod and you suck ass at it.

So why are you even talking?

Maybe you should let your balls keep shrinking in the corner?

JMK5 is a good guy, a sportsman, and never talked shit to anyone back in the day.

He had a great attitude in game and in competitions, and his team is actually way more famous than anything you've EVER been on.

Think of all of those teams that never made it to the top... Teams like strategic alliance, VOID,
or GBD... Then realize that all of these teams and all of the players on them are more famous than you are... Isn't that funny?

And truth be told, you should be nice to people regardless of how good they are at the game.

That's the route I chose and it carried me far.

You are just a hater Opsayo.

void & s=a

definitely comparable to 5000

head over 2 the demo sticky & see my tsunami demo vs team void

a good 1

jm5k was a terrible clan it is true

You don't even know what teams were good...

You are talking out your ass...

It's kind of horrible how you guys all of the elitism and egotistical attitude of the worst egos in the history of Tribes, without any of the skill, tags, or meaningful victories to back it up.

Good thing you have your idiot douchebag friends that are in the same boat as you to protect you on the forums right?

lol

who thinks t:v version of NuTz wuld have beat 5150 had they stay on ladder

they beat them in scrim a lot of time in beta

wat u guys think

You don't even know what teams were good...

You are talking out your ass...

It's kind of horrible how you guys all of the elitism and egotistical attitude of the worst egos in the history of Tribes, without any of the skill, tags, or meaningful victories to back it up.

Good thing you have your idiot douchebag friends that are in the same boat as you to protect you on the forums right?

lol

d00 i wouldn't stand behind team 5000 in order 2 attack others

TPK it is funny that u r trying to act all mature, saying how you dont judge people based on how good they are at the game, especially when u dont KNOW who they even are.

I was on 5k, they were not a good clan.

I did know who the good players/teams were.

I have always been better than your turret farming/mortar spamming ass bud.

I've backed you up on almost all your posts and now i realize your a contradicting faggot.

2good out

cyanide d00

i never told you this

one thyme i smurf as you or clamsoda in twl match
i see breaker in pub b4 match
i log onto pub ask breaker 2 go to obs and give me info
i then login as you or clamsoda 2 match
i say i cannot get on TS cause mic is broken
12 mins into game you or clamsoda join in
i get ban
fun =D

d00 i wouldn't stand behind team 5000 in order 2 attack others

I'm not standing behind any team.

I'm just saying, we played arena kings, we played 5000, they were sportsman. No shit talk to us whatsoever. They played, took a loss, and said "gg guys."

It's not always all about who has the most l33t skillz ever.

It's also about attitude and sportsmanship and the way you carry yourself.

Evil Clownz is a great example of what I'm talking about. They were such a sub-par team, that purposefully never challenged up so they could have a mighty win record to inflate their egos at like spot #23 on the CTF rung. They talked shit all the time and thought they were so badass.

When you have such a bad attitude, it really dirties up any skill you have anyway...

I just think it's funny that despite how bad any of the teams we are speaking of were, they are all still more famous and well-known than any team opsayo has ever been on.

and yes tpk, u never were good at this game, you played when the game was popular(ish), and opsayo did not. that doesnt make you good, especially when you dont know how 2 ski (basic tribes) dont worry i dont hate u for being bad

but its funny u care so much about proving yourself here in forums, it gets a lot accomplished in the grand scheme of things, must b satisfying =D

I'm not standing behind any team.

I'm just saying, we played arena kings, we played 5000, they were sportsman. No shit talk to us whatsoever. They played, took a loss, and said "gg guys."

It's not always all about who has the most l33t skillz ever.

It's also about attitude and sportsmanship and the way you carry yourself.

Evil Clownz is a great example of what I'm talking about. They were such a sub-par team, that purposefully never challenged up so they could have a mighty win record to inflate their egos at like spot #23 on the CTF rung. They talked shit all the time and thought they were so badass.

When you have such a bad attitude, it really dirties up any skill you have anyway...

I just think it's funny that despite how bad any of the teams we are speaking of were, they are all still more famous and well-known than any team opsayo has ever been on.

E|C really wasn't a bad team

darkwater, toymachine, sergei, tofutti, predator, etc

i think we ended up @ #8 then lost to ReZ in a close 1 or some such

little did the jer know madeincanada & pyromaniac were totally hacking the entire time\

came out 2 general public when they reformed team

Last edited:
Back