Hello Tribers! Check out the official Hi-Rez Studios Twitch.tv Channel!

AnarchyAo

Veteran++
Hey guys!

Andrew "AnarchyAo" Shifflett here. I'd like to let you guys know that there's now an OFFICIAL Hi-Rez Studios Twitch.tv channel for Tribes: Ascend!

You may find this channel at the address below:

tribesascend

Be sure to click the purple "Follow" button and yes in case you were wondering, we do giveaways every week day! So be sure to check it out!

Best,

-AnarchyAo
Official Hi-Rez T:A Broadcaster

Reactions: gim
qyH6Z.jpg

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the 25 people who read TT, god knows this will breathe new life into your shitty dead game.

anarchy gets paid by the tards at hirez to promote this terible game and play it on their stream

soon hirez will realize the game will never have a competetive scene, and the terribly structured pub servers will be dead within 6 months guaranteed

so glad i realized this back in july (started playing at the end of may)

i feel bad 4 the twinks who still have big dick harddons for this terible game

gg i m flagdr0p

anarchy gets paid by the tards at hirez to promote this terible game and play it on their stream

soon hirez will realize the game will never have a competetive scene, and the terribly structured pub servers will be dead within 6 months guaranteed

so glad i realized this back in july (started playing at the end of may)

i feel bad 4 the twinks who still have big dick harddons for this terible game

gg i m flagdr0p

if u see a pic of anarchy ao or apc or hirez bart u kno these guys are in same league of yes man faggotry as fishstix

they eating up belonging to the gamer culture

they r marketing to ppl that self identify as gamers demographic

so they wear these t-shirt with hand nerd drawn art and weird hats with sunglasses indoors grow their neck beards etc rooms have game poster and are painted some colour that isnt neutral it like geek nerd losers struggling to create inclusive group identity that is pc enough for rest of the world

fags like swordfish eat shit like that up

apparently there is new tribe ascend game due for 2014

regardless of if it flop or not it never gonna be t1 so fuk these scum

Last edited:
Back