in this thread i challenge ANYONE

but i will make exceeding long posts to make that point because i dont care

i like u tpk but u crazy mang

Naw, it's just cus you don't understand me.

There is a solid and consistent method to my madness.

I don't care about dueling Darkpiece because he's a really horrible team player in game, and would be a worthless asset to any team (See the demo I posted a month ago). He has no skill, beating up on him makes me feel worse about myself, he will never ever admit that I am better regardless of how badly I beat him, and he has kicked me from so many countless games that at this point, he is not worthy of the honor of playing this game with me. He has a terrible personality, no manners, and no sportsmanship.

Darkpiece is the annoying kid in school that said "No, I totally blocked your punch with my nose" and actually meant it.

You can talk as much shit as you guys want, lord knows I do. I welcome the healthy trash talk, but when you kick me from the servers and don't let me play the game for over a month for no reason at all. You cross the line and you lose my respect.

There is no T1 accomplishment that I can achieve greater than the successes I had in '99-2001, so there is no reason to think that I have anything to prove, or even could I wanted to.

I am just trying to teach you kids virtue and morality, cus you don't have much of it.

You need to learn honor.

That is why I am here.

* Now talking in #hackington
* Topic is '15[The Community [IP:208.100.45.14:28001]] | [The Turtle Tank [208.100.45.11:28002]] | [5Stork's LT Guide - LT Gameplay Guide.rtf ] | [6T1 LADDER: http://t1ladder.nastyhobbit.org/] |4 Pointless notices/spamming = ban || '
* Set by Dare!geaeg@twar-da0bc6bf.dsl.bell.ca on Mon Oct 31 17:58:36
<pumpkin> Refried
<pumpkin> I am here
<pumpkin> If you are talking shit about my skill... I'm ready for challenge...
<pumpkin> Let's go?
<Sub> has refried been mean to you again
<pumpkin> lol
<pumpkin> "itt tpk spends 15 pages calling people out for not accepting challenges then refuses to accept a challenge"
<pumpkin> He's just talking big on the forums, as he always does...
<pumpkin> I'm just here to show that he is all talk
<pumpkin> and no play
<Sub> t1 or ascend
<pumpkin> T1

4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

I dont see the problem. Darkpeice spent 2 weeks trying to vote kick me everytime I played and another week begging mav for admin to ban me b4 he realized I had admin that whole time. Was good times.

Back