Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page BREAKING [Active Shooter]
Page 9 of 9
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 11-14-2018, 03:35
also you seem to think that blacks don't do this when theyre by far - by far - the biggest demographic for shootings in the us

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 11-14-2018, 10:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
ya, shes a hot dumb **** slut, and the dude is obvs despirate tryhard cuck, but im still rootin the guy at least gets a drunk ****.
<8 years until she's on the other side of ~the wall~ crying about how she misses having doods drop their "i love u more than goshin loves luvs" lines on her

imho

tbch

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 11-14-2018, 10:58
ho playbook 101

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
164 - 11-14-2018, 11:48
i hate ****ing ******s kill them all now

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 11-14-2018, 18:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
no obvious motive? mass shooters feel entitled to or shortchanged by something.... lanza, holmes, dorner, cruz, and yes even paddock who was running out of money....
but where and why does "my life is ****ty for X reasons" turn into "i'm going to murder a bunch of people that have nothing to do with it"? having a ****ty life is not a motive for mass murder. lots of people have ****ty lives and don't mass murder

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 11-14-2018, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
but where and why does "my life is ****ty for X reasons" turn into "i'm going to murder a bunch of people that have nothing to do with it"? having a ****ty life is not a motive for mass murder. lots of people have ****ty lives and don't mass murder
mental illness

when your brain is scrambled egg it doesn't matter whether you have a good life or a ****ty one

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 11-14-2018, 19:20
ya and rather than address the problem of mental illness we embrace it bc there are 78 genders and u can be black rachel dolezal

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 11-14-2018, 19:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
ya and rather than address the problem of mental illness we embrace it bc there are 78 genders and u can be black rachel dolezal
and consider being a pedo as an acceptable lifestyle

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
169 - 11-14-2018, 19:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
mental illness

when your brain is scrambled egg it doesn't matter whether you have a good life or a ****ty one
so then you seem to be agreeing with brasstax's post now. maybe you were just being facetious

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
170 - 11-14-2018, 19:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
so then you seem to be agreeing with brasstax's post now. maybe you were just being facetious
naaaah

and let me preface this by saying that I actually don't think Brasstax is a racist ****head...

my post to BT was meant to indicate my strong belief (based on his posting history) that he is the kind of guy who says things like 'see! more evidence against those naughty Muslims/Mexicans/black people', when those news stories come up on TW

and the clear difference in attitude when a white person is involved - this definitely isn't the first 'poor white victim of prescription drugs' post I've seen from him

I just think it's an interesting example of preconceived bias and stuff. Like a little racism blind spot or something.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
171 - 11-14-2018, 21:09
hmm

Page 9 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page BREAKING [Active Shooter]

Social Website Bullshit