Explosives sent to Soros, Clintons, and Obama

Religion doesn't really factor into right wing vs left wing, though you could argue that most christian americans lean conservative and therefore right wing. There are plenty of religious left wing individuals, and many left wingers simply look at government as a replacement for religion. Hell most of the right wingers on this forum are libertarian atheists.
Fool hitting it on the head yet again. And i would fall under that category.

Pretend? I simply pointed to the numbers. Which should have shut you up. But you follow the easy plot lines pointed out to you by the shitty media and think you know better.

look mate, if I wanted to argue with a dishonest spastic I would take Cpt Tele off ignore ;)

are you really so fucking triggered and defensive from the insinuation that a few right-wing crazies may have tried to bomb an abortion clinic or two?

I just don't get it

I think the operative word there is crazies so people should probably turn their righteous indignation down a notch or two

the wing concept is just very weird when it comes to acts of terror

id call ISIS right wing terrorism due its aggressive regressive rhetoric with a fascistic form of government not that anyone knows what fascism really is anymore (truly i dont due its watered down use)

but in the years right wingers bombed abortion clinics they also killed dozens of children in OK City

the anarchist bombers of the 1880s-1920s, wtf were they even considered? what about southern revivalists?

its an easy desire for all of us to want to just lump everyone into one side of the coin or others but left wing vs right wing varies in the eye of the beholder. All mainstream left/right wingers in America would fall under the broad scope of all being left wingers due to their prescribed adherence to classical liberalism.

I think the operative word there is crazies so people should probably turn their righteous indignation down a notch or two

I agree

from uno's reaction you would have thought I was trying to tar every single Republican with the same brush

rather than just pointing out something, that, let's be honest, everyone already knows

this is what partisan politics does to people

look mate, if I wanted to argue with a dishonest spastic I would take Cpt Tele off ignore ;)

are you really so fucking triggered and defensive from the insinuation that a few right-wing crazies may have tried to bomb an abortion clinic or two?

I just don't get it

Not at all, and thats not what you said or we were talking about. But Im not surprised you are constantly shifting the goal posts.

a few right-wing crazies =! religion and right wing politics.

Last edited:
Not at all, and thats not what you said or we were talking about. But Im not surprised you are constantly shifting the goal posts.

a few right-wing crazies =! religion and right wing politics.

you say shifting goalposts, I say responding to posts ;)

my reply to SuperTrap was perfectly reasonable, clean the sand out of your vagina bro

Nah, the farmers are all mad at Trump for making them broke so they're not wasting their ammonium nitrate on Money Boo Boo.

if a republican made the bombs, they would have actually worked....this, to me, seems to be a ridiculous prank

TW has no Republicans. Everyone is a *registered* independent, and believes that saying that carries some thunder.

cnn bomb: How did the t cancelled! - Album on Imgur

How in the fuck did this 'bomb' fit in that envelope...
NnIRlMY.jpg

Back