"I teach RETARDED KIDS"

hey roller of logs

DqyslzLU8AAOqQr.jpg

notice only white kids improved?

all other groups....including Asians dropped?

Dqyr8RaUwAA_a5F.jpg

California test scores have barely improved. What to do about it is hotly debated

you got any thoughts on this finding?

of course you don't......they didn't tell you what to think yet

my thoughts are that what they are doing is not working

i infer your thoughts to be that its pointless to do anything because black people are stupid and inferior, a position with which i disagree because there are other data, treatments, and analyses of measurement error that contradict that position

Why can't they just make it like horseracing and golf and put a handicap on people? Asians and Whites start with an automatic -50%

Surely that would create a more fair and balanced looking system.

:soapbox:
my thoughts are that what they are doing is not working

i infer your thoughts to be that its pointless to do anything because black people are stupid and inferior, a position with which i disagree because there are other data, treatments, and analyses of measurement error that contradict that position
Do you really think after all this time in education, after teasing out all the data and considering all socioeconomic factors...
And the politicians still can't understand why there is a difference in test scores of races...
That we just haven't found the Magic Bullet yet in education to get everybody to test the same?
That we need to teach in different ways for different races in order to increase test scores on the same test taken by all...
You sound like another politician looking from high above and telling everybody they're just not dancing correctly to get the outcome you want. Start living in reality again; come on down to the ground. All people need the best education that we can provide regardless of their intelligence. We help all children as best we can, and provide for their needs as best as possible. But, that does not mean there will be equal outcomes.

Last edited:
Hey does this go here?

C63-B83VAAAuuLh.jpg

Or wait, is this reserved for The Jews Control The System threads?

White people are successful because they are superior, hatred towards them is irrational--except if they are Jewish white people, then they are devious manipulators holding the rest of us down and hatred towards them is totally justified.

Pay attention because this finely honed refined bit of tribalism logic will surely be on the final exam.

Last edited:
it doesnt really matter if white people are this or that.. White people wont exist after a few more generations. Then we all the the stupid race everyone screaming about.

it doesnt really matter if white people are this or that.. White people wont exist after a few more generations. Then we all the the stupid race everyone screaming about.

i guess blacks and hispanics and asians won't exist either after a few more generations. we will just be blended into the perfect gray npc.

i guess blacks and hispanics and asians won't exist either after a few more generations. we will just be blended into the perfect gray npc.

The only way to remedy this is for people to become racist and only marry within their own ethnic group. :shrug:

:soapbox:
Do you really think after all this time in education, after teasing out all the data and considering all socioeconomic factors...
And the politicians still can't understand why there is a difference in test scores of races...
That we just haven't found the Magic Bullet yet in education to get everybody to test the same?
That we need to teach in different ways for different races in order to increase test scores on the same test taken by all...
You sound like another politician looking from high above and telling everybody they're just not dancing correctly to get the outcome you want. Start living in reality again; come on down to the ground. All people need the best education that we can provide regardless of their intelligence. We help all children as best we can, and provide for their needs as best as possible. But, that does not mean there will be equal outcomes.

i don't think you actually read what i wrote.

'...because there are other data, treatments, and analyses of measurement error that contradict that position...'

Can you point to the data or new majic pill in education that's changing things around?

he should have just said "NUH UH"

it wouldn't have been nearly as painful as chewing threw his bullshit just to find out he has no articles, no links, no corroborating evidence besides some bullshit inside his head to back up his bad opinions in here (again)

Basically it boils into this graphic:

M56f4fD.png

Be it with SATS, IQ, MCATS, FBI CRIME STATS, any tests, any grades, any measurement of anything for that fact that doesn't fit that devoid narrative deep inside his own bloated head

want my proof that there are differences between the races LOGROLLER?

Charles Darwin - The Descent of Man Page 113

start here......work your way back to any other measured data that has ever or WILL EVER be taken on this topic.

Last edited:
Hey does this go here?

C63-B83VAAAuuLh.jpg

Or wait, is this reserved for The Jews Control The System threads?

White people are successful because they are superior, hatred towards them is irrational--except if they are Jewish white people, then they are devious manipulators holding the rest of us down and hatred towards them is totally justified.

Pay attention because this finely honed refined bit of tribalism logic will surely be on the final exam.

it sure does.......real nice graph you got there be a real shame if someone used it to laugh at and go blitzkrieg here

which is either:

there is no difference between JEWs and WHITES

something whites (goys) might not know (like you) or that jews openly brag about

Jews Are Not White — I’m Not White I’m Jewish Slam – The Forward
http://prospect.org/article/are-jews-white-its-mistake-even-ask

so there is no real argument on or about........

with that understood (by everyone, except for the very ignorant)

DoQ1exYVYAEOHta.jpg

then we perhaps need to discuss this.......

did they get there because they are smarter? or because they only hire within their own tribe, advance their own agendas at ALL COSTS, and take tribalistic beliefs and individualistic practices to levels that white people could ever and would never be able to dream of (not even during the 3rd Reich)

want me to back that one up?

Want a Job? Put ‘Jewish’ On Your Resume – The Forward
Study: Putting religion on your résumé hurts your job chances unless you’re Jewish - The Washington Post
https://www.inc.com/suzanne-lucas/your-religion-shouldnt-be-on-your-resume-unless-youre-jewish.html
Leave Religion Off Your Resume -- Unless Youre Jewish | Jewish Week

no need......they too busy bragging about that fact as well

very openly proud of it

DRv-JjuVAAAmGOv.jpg

HOW THIS HAPPENED

that best and the brightest right? of course it had to be......nothing else could possibly explain it

same with why they make up 99% of Hollywood despite being the ugliest and often worst actors.

the people nobody wants to see or listen to (proven by box office numbers)

this must be why movies are doing so well now.....:lol:

I mean maybe they are the best connected and most likely not to care about hiring or advancing anyone else around them........even if it implies sacrificing everything (which is what movies and media and newspapers have done imo)

as, you know, they make the case that they need and want more affirmative action programs..........just not for ASIANS who can and do obliterate them on IVY LEAGUE campuses......who they know would also unseat them and will be their next enemy after they obliterate the dumb goyems who are too busy hating themselves and killing themselves faster (well performed public school propaganda) than they could whip up another World War with Russia types.

USA Today: Asians get the Ivy Leagues Jewish treatment | Students for Fair Admissions

:lol:

A Jewish Golden Age On Campus | Jewish Week

like I said.....easy to make these arguments when they do it for me

It doesn't even take Project Veritas type investigative journalism.

It just takes listening to these smug pricks (which you might be part of if you aren't an ignorant GOYEM) talking long enough that they expose themselves and everything that they are after.

Just like they do with Immigration and NATIONALISM for ISRAEL policies VS. the USA

Last edited:
Don't worry, I don't expect a reply to any of that

you wouldn't have much to say that wasn't just more fake tears for a group of people you either identify with (ahem the problem)......or are too blind to study or read about before now

The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements - Kindle edition by Kevin MacDonald. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

either way this could help you........but likely will not because :ftard:

Good grief, last one awake, turn out the lights.

So, Jewish people have a proclivity to help other Jewish people--they are racist against the whites and holding them down that's why I--err--they are failing in life. I'm funnier than Mel Brooks but he's a fucking Jew so no one made my movie. Roger. Got it. Certainly, nothing like that has ever happened to black people in this country which would explain the differences in outcomes we see. Nope nothing happened in this country to shape the black community and their culture. No evidence of it, can't even find any if I tried. Always been treated well. Fair process for the blacks, for sure, no bias, although they are clearly inferior, but not for me--as a white American--been oppressed all my life by the sneaky Jews.

Just look at dear old Tele here, can't wait to treat his fellow black Americans as equals--no bias at all. Can't see it. Definitely one to judge people on who they actually are as individuals.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle.

Last edited:
it sure does.......real nice graph you got there be a real shame if someone used it to laugh at and go blitzkrieg here

which is either:

there is no difference between JEWs and WHITES

something whites (goys) might not know (like you) or that jews openly brag about

Jews Are Not White — I’m Not White I’m Jewish Slam – The Forward
http://prospect.org/article/are-jews-white-its-mistake-even-ask

so there is no real argument on or about........

with that understood (by everyone, except for the very ignorant)

DoQ1exYVYAEOHta.jpg

then we perhaps need to discuss this.......

did they get there because they are smarter? or because they only hire within their own tribe, advance their own agendas at ALL COSTS, and take tribalistic beliefs and individualistic practices to levels that white people could ever and would never be able to dream of (not even during the 3rd Reich)

want me to back that one up?

Want a Job? Put ‘Jewish’ On Your Resume – The Forward
Study: Putting religion on your résumé hurts your job chances unless you’re Jewish - The Washington Post
https://www.inc.com/suzanne-lucas/your-religion-shouldnt-be-on-your-resume-unless-youre-jewish.html
Leave Religion Off Your Resume -- Unless Youre Jewish | Jewish Week

no need......they too busy bragging about that fact as well

very openly proud of it

DRv-JjuVAAAmGOv.jpg

HOW THIS HAPPENED

that best and the brightest right? of course it had to be......nothing else could possibly explain it

same with why they make up 99% of Hollywood despite being the ugliest and often worst actors.

the people nobody wants to see or listen to (proven by box office numbers)

this must be why movies are doing so well now.....:lol:

I mean maybe they are the best connected and most likely not to care about hiring or advancing anyone else around them........even if it implies sacrificing everything (which is what movies and media and newspapers have done imo)

as, you know, they make the case that they need and want more affirmative action programs..........just not for ASIANS who can and do obliterate them on IVY LEAGUE campuses......who they know would also unseat them and will be their next enemy after they obliterate the dumb goyems who are too busy hating themselves and killing themselves faster (well performed public school propaganda) than they could whip up another World War with Russia types.

USA Today: Asians get the Ivy Leagues Jewish treatment | Students for Fair Admissions

:lol:

A Jewish Golden Age On Campus | Jewish Week

like I said.....easy to make these arguments when they do it for me

It doesn't even take Project Veritas type investigative journalism.

It just takes listening to these smug pricks (which you might be part of if you aren't an ignorant GOYEM) talking long enough that they expose themselves and everything that they are after.

Just like they do with Immigration and NATIONALISM for ISRAEL policies VS. the USA

good posts on the money as always

i think the thiing that shaped one of my takeaways from active duty was how few jews there were. i dare say we had more muslims. i get a lot of joining the military is more for socio-economic reasons than 'ra ra fight for the country' but they don't even feel that since israel is always on their mind splicing any nationalism in two.

Good grief, last one awake, turn out the lights.

So, Jewish people have a proclivity to help other Jewish people--they are racist against the whites and holding them down that's why I--err--they are failing in life. I'm funnier than Mel Brooks but he's a fucking Jew so no one made my movie. Roger. Got it. Certainly, nothing like that has ever happened to black people in this country which would explain the differences in outcomes we see. Nope nothing happened in this country to shape the black community and their culture. No evidence of it, can't even find any if I tried. Always been treated well. Fair process for the blacks, for sure, no bias, although they are clearly inferior, but not for me--as a white American--been oppressed all my life by the sneaky Jews.

Just look at dear old Tele here, can't wait to treat his fellow black Americans as equals--no bias at all. Can't see it. Definitely one to judge people on who they actually are as individuals.

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle.

Look at all that straw that involves topics nobody mentioned. Did you learn all that in K-12 grade school? Was this on the standardized History exams? I bet it was. It sure feels like it anyways. It almost feels like you could use yourself a few slaves in here to help you harvest all this straw. At least a few low priced indentured servants and slaves amirght?

I guess you really aren't in any position to argue the points I did make in the prior post.

Because they were from primarily Jewish sources, written by actual Jews, on this topic about themselves.......if you tried to talk about or address those topics you would be part of the problem in here. You would come off as rather anti-semitic. You would be your own worst enemy.

Funny how that works isn't it? How that argument is constructed against you going in?

So instead you just kicked stones, made men out of straw, because you should see the fun history and origins of JEWS and SLAVERY in the USA (another topic for another post) and apologize and groble like a good little goyem ghoul on their behalf.

:)

Last edited:
good posts on the money as always

i think the thiing that shaped one of my takeaways from active duty was how few jews there were. i dare say we had more muslims. i get a lot of joining the military is more for socio-economic reasons than 'ra ra fight for the country' but they don't even feel that since israel is always on their mind splicing any nationalism in two.

Oh man that is a great point......History is showing me that conscription might be how you make them leave a country peacefully. How you turn neighboring nations and safe havens into new JEWISH strongholds for the future.

Ireland is where the Gypsy Jews fled during English conscription efforts.

Canada is where American Jews and Hippies fled during the Vietnam era draft

and now Israel is on the verge of having to fight themselves to get most of them to fight their own wars.

46 arrests in Haredi anti-conscription protest in Jerusalem - Israel News - Haaretz.com

Police arrest 120 ultra-Orthodox protesters during anti-draft | The Times of Israel

AP17292582892518-e1508439705281-640x400.jpg

59e7933efc7e934e4d8b456c.jpg

AP_17296561411564.jpg

don't laugh ZTIR types.......our government says you are happy and willing to go die on their behalf in their wars to expand their interests and borders.

you can thank them later by sending your decrepit war torn body parts and tax money + AID to ISRAEL when you get home for the rest of your life

DrA0NoIV4AAmH8z.jpg

I can't hold back the rest of the class for a few stragglers and info stranglers

the pursuit of knowledge marches on (like Nazi's)

DrI4xM1VAAASYMO.jpg

vs

DrI5vYdU0AEQkjF.png

Interesting how the STD prevalence hierarchy matches IQ test hierarchy.
Dumb people are less able to defer gratification.

Back