[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol yeah sure

there couldnt be any other reason for you to rage about 200 million spent on the troops at the border

So I was at a school concert tonight and these two 50ish women next to me were yapping on as they do

"Right wing people can't understand or comprehend that genetics and hormones (? I think) play a role in peoples situations. They think it is someone's choice to become homeless and have no money, become alcoholics, drug addicts or addicted to gambling. Right wing people don't get these problems so they can't understand what it is like to have these issues."

I was like - WTF? and then I thought, actually, yeah...they do sound like left wing problems, you might actually be right you old fucking smug sanctimonious baizuo sack of shit.

Last edited:
So I was at a school concert tonight and these two 50ish women next to me were yapping on as they do

"Right wing people can't understand or comprehend that genetics and hormones (? I think) play a role in peoples situations. They think it is someone's choice to become homeless and have no money, become alcoholics, drug addicts or addicted to gambling. Right wing people don't get these problems so they can't understand what it is like to have these issues."
In their world, only leftists become addicts, alcoholics, broke, or vagrants. Only them. Never has there been a completely broken right-wing person.

And, why do people need to 'understand what it's like to have these issues'? Is everyone supposed to have empathy for or feel what the less privileged feel, all day, every day?

RW - "Man... that must suck ass living as they do. Okay, back to work." Why should anyone wallow in sorrow because someone else has it 'worse-off' than others? This goes back to that privilege chart we have all seen. The left will not be satisfied until everyone lives equally as shitty as the shittiest person does on the planet.

Last edited:
Well now... ain't that sumthin?

North Korea Destroys 10 Border Posts on DMZ Per Agreement with South Korea

North Korea blew up 10 guard posts on the DMZ per an agreement with South Korea. This would never have happened without President Trump’s efforts to denuclearize North Korea.

Statist News Site in China

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) destroyed 10 guard posts inside the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), as agreed upon, Seoul's defense ministry said Tuesday.

The DPRK notified South Korea Sunday of its plan to explode 10 guard posts along the inter-Korean border as the two Koreas agreed to completely destroy 11 guard posts inside the DMZ on a trial basis.
[.....]

It was reached under the Sept. 19 military agreement, which was signed by defense chiefs of the two Koreas during the Pyongyang summit between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un.

The two sides agreed later to reserve one guard post, respectively, among the 11.
[.....]

South Korea and the DPRK agreed to complete the demolition works by the end of this month, and to conduct a verification in December.

The two sides have agreed to eliminate all guard posts inside the DMZ after the pilot demolition works. Inside the DMZ, South Korea and the DPRK reportedly have about 60 and 160 guard posts each.​

Got to admit - I never thought something like this would happen. I have been dead-set in my beliefs that the MIC would never allow a truce or peace between the 2 Koreas. They have made a lot of money by keeping Best Korea the enemy and have been given permission by many countries to install advanced weapon platforms all throughout the area.

If this continues on, we should begin to withdraw those weapon platforms and close the bases but, that will never happen.

Well now... ain't that sumthin?

Got to admit - I never thought something like this would happen. I have been dead-set in my beliefs that the MIC would never allow a truce or peace between the 2 Koreas. They have made a lot of money by keeping Best Korea the enemy and have been given permission by many countries to install advanced weapon platforms all throughout the area.

If this continues on, we should begin to withdraw those weapon platforms and close the bases but, that will never happen.
Closing bases? Lol that's retarded. Why would you voluntarily give up power...

I would rather have all foreign military bases closed and all the troops stationed on the border. There is no reason we should be the world police.

We have enough aircraft carriers floating in the oceans of the world that we shouldn't have to foot the bill for an entire military base stationed in some 3rd-world shitholes. Hell, we still have a massive base in Germany and are in effect, protecting Europe as they import their own demise. It's literally a waste of money.

Can't wait for Fool to spin this one. It's basically a broken taillight.

Human rights, Money, Iran. That is all there is to know. Also your beacon of human rights..

Turkey's Erdogan says ECHR ruling on jailed politician supports terrorism | Reuters

On Tuesday, the ECHR urged Turkey to swiftly process Demirtas’s legal case, saying his pre-trial detention had gone on longer than could be justified.

Demirtas, former co-chairman of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP) and one of Turkey’s best known politicians, was arrested in November 2016 on terrorism-related charges.

He was sentenced in September to more than four years in jail in relation to a speech he gave in 2013, but faces several more charges. Having spent nearly two years in prison awaiting trial for those charges, he has effectively already served out the prison term handed down by the Turkish court.

Welcome to the Global Voices

On the morning of November 16, police in Turkey arrested 13 people at their homes and places of work. Their supposed crime? Helping to organise protests that took place in Istanbul's Gezi Park in May 2013.

Turkey issues arrest warrants for 69 FET suspects

Fuck Turkey :lol:

Back