Florida bans AR15

KS-12T-2.jpg
Semi auto 12g shotgun with slug ammo..that will work

cheaper than dirt is in my adjacent DFW county - jelly much niggers?

edit-nobody has the sig 716 where am i supposed to ship this to? targetmaster wants $45. whose a dfw FFL? i'm in ur house filling out ur forms

Last edited:
cheaper than dirt is in my adjacent DFW county - jelly much niggers?

edit-nobody has the sig 716 where am i supposed to ship this to? targetmaster wants $45. whose a dfw FFL? i'm in ur house filling out ur forms

The sig 716 is a fine rifle. I have a 516 patrol. Outstanding rifle.

Yeah, you should thank us for starting to fix that by the way.

Jordan Peterson is basically the new Messiah to young men (and women) across the entirety of western culture.

And he's ours. Right from around where I grew up, too.

YOU'RE WELCOME AMERICA

PRETTY SURE THIS MAKES US EVEN FOR PROTECTING US WITH YOUR MILITARY THE PAST 70 YEARS

Thank you for giving us Dr. Peterson.

And you're welcome.

I can't say as im a big fan of JP. I don't really dislike him, but i don't really care for him either. Something in his delivery/way he speaks

I dont care what they gay ban. I have what i have and im quite certain they never find a thing.

Last edited:
I can't say as im a big fan of JP. I don't really dislike him, but i don't really care for him either. Something in his delivery/way he speaks
Come on this sounds like feelz the guy speaks eloquently and truthfully even when he 1up the bitch that was interviewing him he recognized that he should have been a little bit more humble... this guy is awesome.

I dont care what they gay ban. I have what i have and im quite certain they never find a thing.

The thing with the gay shit is that sexuality falls on a line of Continuum. most people are straight and prefer the other sex but some people fall in the middle. That's a hard life but they are welcome to enjoy the same sex. The problem is Netflix is making it seem like it's a choice and they pull people over to the other side; they're making it seem normal, which it's normal for a few few people but not normal for most, and they're getting people to think about experimenting which really if they come to think of it, they prefer the other sex but they may be having trouble getting the other sex and it might be easier for them to find a gay person who go along with anything. do you see where I'm coming from? fuck globalization and netflix and their influence. I'm watching the Ozarks the other day hmm got to pull the gay shit in there and try to bring some redneck to experiment with being gay when he's obviously not. Let's call it all (((globalization))) yeah (((they))) are more devious than us and we better be fucking careful of their greed and cultural destruction (((they're))) trying to do

Last edited:
^^^laughing at this

cries about id's to vote

as if only one of them were a constitutional protection

if he had his way you could be 12 yo to vote........but 80 to own a gun

makes sense though coming from someone who can't handle a beer in his 50's

Back