[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So... when Russia annexed Crimea from Ukraine and instigated an insurgency in Donbass.... what did the Obama administration do to help our ally?

When Assad was dropping barrel bombs on Syrians protesting the price of bread, where was the Obama administration?

Who approved the sale of Uranium One to the cold war adversary, long time threat to national security, Russia?

Which administration approved wire-tapping their political rival during an election campaign on the thinnest of hearsay, doctored evidence and lied to the FISA court?

who accepted money into their private foundation and received the public endorsement of the Ukrainian government during an election campaign?

Which administration failed to protect the life of US Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and allowed an American Embassy to be overrun?

clearly asking ukraine to investigate a corrupt american politician is far worse than those examples

Try to cook up a scenario in your own imagination about Hillary or Obama abusing their unique powers as president to risk the national security of the USA and our allies in order to smear his/her political rival and gain an unfair advantage in the upcoming election. Imagine them stonewalling every attempt by Congress to investigate their behavior. Would you so easily dismiss their brazen obstruction? Would you be pressing for the trial to end without any witnesses or documentary evidence?

lol

we don't have to cook up a scenario, idiot. have you already forgotten the russia collusion/steele dossier/crowdstrike/fbi/fisa/mueller special prosecutor nonsense that risked our national security and our elections and also risked making Russia more of an enemy for blaming them for complete bullshit, all to get dirt on a political rival and gain an unfair advantage in the upcoming election? you don't think obama knew anything about that? lol complete bullshit, he definitely knew, and i'm sorry, THAT'S an abuse of power.

you are so fucking stupid.

Last edited:
I mean... its clearly so fake. But on Discord, these libtards are eating it up and are 100% sold Bolton will bring trump down.

Its just the next thing...

On the eve of liberal biased polls showing Trumps approval at an all time high (MSNBC and ABC news), they drop this Bolton 'Bombshell' on a Sunday night after Trumps legal team had even Democrat Senators admitting the dems had zero case.

So, instead of this being over by Friday, we are looking at months now because the MSM controls the likes of Blair, Epi, Kitty... ect

Anyone with half a brain can see whats happening here.

For fucks sake... Bolton is using the same publisher and publicist that James Comey used.

oh it is much worse than a publishing company

vindman%20brothers.png

Guess Who Was In Charge Of Reviewing Boltons Leaked Book At The NSC? | Zero Hedge

I mean look at that, what another cohencidence, if it isn't our (((identical twins))) who are both in the NSA and one of them was offered a military leadership position in Ukraine.

I mean I remember long ago when we cared about that kind of foreign meddling efforts and colluding. I remember

Of course there are people such as Bolton and Parnas waiting in the wings to clear their own names when they're thrown under the bus. Of course these people will wait for the opportune time to expose the false narrative the administration has spun up. There's nothing coincidental about it at all.

I encourage you to look at what I can actually see and measure with my own two eyes. Trump is the sock puppet not the mastermind anymore. He is being played and played by the people who really run our country and pull its strings.

Igor Fruman, one of the many Jews at the center of the Ukraine scandal, leaked a video he surreptitiously recorded at a dinner with Trump. In this clip, Igor is cautioned about recording people without their consent, but does it anyway.

Curse on Twitter:

Igor intentionally put his phone face-down on the table so he could continue recording without anyone noticing the phone screen. In this clip, Igor and fellow Jew, Lev Parnas, use Kabbalistic gematria to compare Trump to the Jewish messiah, aka Satan.

Curse on Twitter:

Trump has always been a sucker for flattery and Jews have exploited this flaw. They name streets after him, they named the portion of the Golan Heights he allowed them to annex after him, and they've minted coins proclaiming him as an agent God sent to help Jews.

EPQrPuwUUAEnDwA

Trump Welcomes Netanyahu To White House; 'Deal Of The Century' To Be Unveiled Tuesday

I KNOW I CAN"T WAIT

WHAT ABOUT JEW GUYS?

I mean this is fucking disgusting. It is one thing to guess this is happening. It is another to be able to prove it to this level because they don't even care to hide their goals and ambitions from us anymore. They don't think there is anything we will do about it and they know Trump will continue to be ground pounded under their feet while he begs for more. Acts like this is what winning looks like.

Drain the swamp.........nigga there is nothing but Swamp

Trump can only hire the swamp. He cries about Never Trumpers but only hires them. :rofl:

This is mostly for you Severed.......I know you will enjoy it even if nobody else cares anymore.

The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 on Twitter:

Tucker Carlson On The Real Reason The Swamp Wants to Impeach Trump

"Both parties work together to keep America overextended abroad, stuck in quagmires across the world that enrich defense contractors & lobbyists, while killing our finest young men & hollowing out this country."

I mean I'm sold on this sales pitch. Nothing else explains what I am seeing anymore.

Trump fights for zionists..........the zionists pretend Trump is their freind as all sides of zion work with american Bolsheviks to overthrow and betray him. Humiliate and take advantage of him so they can further take advantage of us and the people who once fought for him.

Should have never hired Bolton in the first place.

The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 on Twitter:

You know we are in a bad place when Bolton and Romney are suddenly the good guys ins AscotiA's broken partisan mind. That they are who fight the good fight against that bad orange man.

:lol:

I can't imagine ever hating a democrat so much I would say those words tbh.......but desperate times call for desperate measures and tactics I suppose.

Last edited:
lol

we don't have to cook up a scenario, idiot. have you already forgotten the russia collusion/steele dossier/crowdstrike/fbi/fisa/mueller special prosecutor nonsense that risked our national security and our elections and also risked making Russia more of an enemy for blaming them for complete bullshit, all to get dirt on a political rival and gain an unfair advantage in the upcoming election? you don't think obama knew anything about that? lol complete bullshit, he definitely knew, and i'm sorry, THAT'S an abuse of power.

you are so fucking stupid.

Do you remember when like half of Trump's admin, many working under advisory of Tony Podesta, went to prison for fundraising for Ukraine? That almost all of the tax avoidance and lying was in regards to work they did in assisting Ukraine?

But now I am told that Ukraine is not only the good guys, they are such good guys that delaying AID to them was paramount to Treason, and Adam Schiff spent 8 hours a day telling us we have to help Ukraine (to the levels the Trump admin now sitting in prison did) in order to fight off Russia so we don't have to fight them back at home.

I ask myself which narrative do they actually believe and when?

but I know it is both at the same time and that they don't actually care about anything they say as much as they care about abusing the words and using deception to reach their end goals.

As we cry about Russian meddling and the people doing that serve the lobbying efforts of one of the 600+ pro-Israeli based advocacy groups.

Wait in anticipation for this weeks big "DEAL OF THE CENTURY"

Trump's "deal of the century" is set to be revealed Tuesday at noon, Trump told reporters while sitting alongside Netanyahu. The president sought to assure the press that the Palestinians would "ultimately" come around to giving their support, though statements of Palestinian leadership have made this highly doubtful.

deal of the century boys, so exiting and so early into the century too !

pushing for new brink of ww3
Australia burning down
coronavirus plague
kobe dead

and we not even through first month of new decade yet

"DEAL OF CENTURY BOYS"

we gonna limit exports to China but import 5 million highly infectious Chinese New Years vacationers.

LARGEST GDP EVER

WATCH ME BLOW BIBI LIVE ON TV as the neocons clap like a bunch of seal lions being fed sardines

Last edited:
I get tired of watching the impeachment hearing and guessing what their early life is over on Wikipedia

if they are jewish or not (they are)

now I am playing advanced version of guess (((who)))

EOsYYp9WkAAj4qV

EOsYYqhVAAAwzrL

GREATEST ALLY

EOsZZhKVAAM9_gB

EOsZaFHXsAA9Xmq

wait until you see what I call that my friend I caught fucking my wife.

Spoiler

Last edited:
The Trump admin has continually lied and obstructed during the impeachment proceedings, they've called members of their own team liars, and they've made every effort to strong-arm everyone into silence who may speak out against the cover-up. Of course there are people such as Bolton and Parnas waiting in the wings to clear their own names when they're thrown under the bus. Of course these people will wait for the opportune time to expose the false narrative the administration has spun up. There's nothing coincidental about it at all.
How can the administration spin up a false narrative when they have put everything out in the open from the start?

I invite you to put the shoe on the other foot. Try to cook up a scenario in your own imagination about Hillary or Obama abusing their unique powers as president to risk the national security of the USA and our allies in order to smear his/her political rival and gain an unfair advantage in the upcoming election. Imagine them stonewalling every attempt by Congress to investigate their behavior. Would you so easily dismiss their brazen obstruction? Would you be pressing for the trial to end without any witnesses or documentary evidence?

You don't have to answer, just ask those questions to yourself.

Obama weaponized the IRS against conservative opponents

Hillary and obama sold off 20% of the nations uranium to Uranium One. A russian company

Next?

yeah but trumps DOJ just said they were cleared of wrong doing in the Uranium One scandal

just as Podesta was cleared in collusion with Ukraine issues that Trump's people all went to prison for (which Podesta was head of and leadership for)

I mean it almost feels like we have some double standards. In fact dishonest standards. In fact complete anarchy for some folks while other people get the full punishment of the law for disobeying a system or status quo that has already been preordained by the actual powers that be.

Trump is the only criminal left in a system run by nothing but criminals and convicts.

That's why Al Sharpton, who owes millions in back taxes, wants to see Trump's tax statements so bad.

That's why Clinton's love the impeachment proceedings.

That's why Adam Schiff of "Russian comedian desk doxxing fame" wants to release the transcripts and the tapes.

We aren't heading towards anarcho-tyranny we are already living it.

this is both a comedy and a tragedy playing out before us in what I can only presume is some kind of distraction from the fact that we are a crumbling empire about to enter a free fall like all others before us have.

I am personally enjoying how VA says their sanctuary status for illegals is legally sound........but sanctuary status for their own counties who want to avoid new VA gun control isn't. :popcorn:

I mean I keep thinking it can't get any dumber and dishonest than this........but every single day I keep being proven wrong and at a faster and more vigorous pace. This musical chairs is going to end rather abruptly at some point and none of us can be shocked when it does. I will only be shocked it went on for so long.....dragged out for what felt like eternity while people kept playing throughout the night.

Last edited:
Back