Where is the best place to go to flee this liberal **** hole? by Flash - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Where is the best place to go to flee this liberal **** hole?
Page 3 of 6
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 08-20-2017, 14:46
they don't care if he is a failure if he leads the way to white atlantis

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 08-20-2017, 14:56
When TW is too liberal, it's time to just take the plunge and go to stormfront. News, messages, everything.

TW is listed as a "White Friendly" site now, which is the only reason I'm not leaving. I was here just after the beginning, when we were arguing over chaingun spread.

Correction: TW is one of the last places the KKK and neo nazis gather, while not calling themselves that. TW offers complete anonymity to posters, and is one of the last places that does that. It has become a haven for white supremacists, as they don't have to register who they are.

There are liberals here that remain, just to piss off the majority, but we're a minority. This place is wonder-bread, calling everybody that isn't white a racist.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
43 - 08-20-2017, 15:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
When TW is too liberal, it's time to just take the plunge and go to stormfront. News, messages, everything.

TW is listed as a "White Friendly" site now, which is the only reason I'm not leaving. I was here just after the beginning, when we were arguing over chaingun spread.

Correction: TW is one of the last places the KKK and neo nazis gather, while not calling themselves that. TW offers complete anonymity to posters, and is one of the last places that does that. It has become a haven for white supremacists, as they don't have to register who they are.

There are liberals here that remain, just to piss off the majority, but we're a minority. This place is wonder-bread, calling everybody that isn't white a racist.
welcome 2 my sig

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
44 - 08-20-2017, 15:08
plus how do u find these lists of friendly sites

I'm coming up with nothing

LMGTFY

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
45 - 08-20-2017, 15:12
Quote:

lol holy ****

u seriously need to get a hold of yourself. you're losing it.

and btw, you ARE a ****ing racist.

Last edited by havax; 08-20-2017 at 15:15..
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 08-20-2017, 15:17
I think the only straight up racist people on this board are absent and jim beam. I havent seen jim beam for ages

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 08-20-2017, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
plus how do u find these lists of friendly sites

I'm coming up with nothing

LMGTFY
Yeah, that's funny.
When every single person that is registered at TW tries to find a white supremacist site, they can't seem to find one.

In replies, they quote them no problem, but think white supremacist sites don't exist. TW is the first one, and you shouldn't need help.

ps. Smoke in the west has been terrible, and I'm not going to hate on you for not riding. Leadville, Moab, every event has been terrible because of fires.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 08-20-2017, 15:19
Quote:

welcome to port four chon /pol/

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
49 - 08-20-2017, 15:19
Quote:
TW is listed as a "White Friendly" site now
where is this list dude

Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
50 - 08-20-2017, 15:19
Quote:
Yeah, that's funny.
When every single person that is registered at TW tries to find a white supremacist site, they can't seem to find one.

In replies, they quote them no problem, but think white supremacist sites don't exist. TW is the first one, and you shouldn't need help.

ps. Smoke in the west has been terrible, and I'm not going to hate on you for not riding. Leadville, Moab, every event has been terrible because of fires.
what the **** are you talking about?

who is quoting white supremacist sites?

u need to seek therapy, get some meds.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
51 - 08-20-2017, 15:22
maybe he really is delusional and halucinating

vanster r u ok?

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 08-20-2017, 15:22
Quote:

Netanyahu And Echoes Trump On Charlottesville | HuffPost

Quote:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Yair, on Wednesday posted a statement to his Facebook page, weighing in on the deadly white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in which he drew an equivalence between what he referred to as far-right “scum” and leftist “thugs.”

“To put things in perspective. I’m a Jew, I’m an Israeli, the neo nazis scums in Virginia hate me and my country. But they belong to the past. Their breed is dying out,” the 26-year-old Netanyahu said.

“However the thugs of Antifa and BLM who hate my country (and America too in my view) just as much are getting stronger and stronger and becoming super dominant in American universities and public life,” he said.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
53 - 08-20-2017, 15:40
dismissing absents obv trolling, vanster is by far the biggest racist biggot on tw. quite sickening.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
54 - 08-20-2017, 16:07
Quote:
the 26-year-old Netanyahu said.
what

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
55 - 08-20-2017, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
what
Quote:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Yair

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 08-20-2017, 16:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
dismissing absents obv trolling, vanster is by far the biggest racist biggot on tw. quite sickening.
no love for cael wtf

I am sorry I'm able to be able to be here and make you sick.
You have no such ability on me, I'm making a salad and watching the news.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
57 - 08-20-2017, 16:24
Quote:
TW is listed as a "White Friendly" site now
where is this list dude

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
58 - 08-20-2017, 16:27
Quote:
no love for cael wtf

I am sorry I'm able to be able to be here and make you sick.
You have no such ability on me, I'm making a salad and watching the news.
cael, kitty, phytal are libtard scum to the extreme, but u r the only true racist biggot here.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
59 - 08-20-2017, 16:29
big words from a pathological liar who lives inside a car

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 08-20-2017, 17:10
Vanster has completely lost his mind now. Sad.

Actually it looks like he's given up and just joined the try-hard troll ranks of Cael and Jason Kotz, serial rapist from Chicago, Illinois.

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Where is the best place to go to flee this liberal **** hole?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
havax in full meltdown