permabanned gg

i guess i make mav see his limitations today and he crack

this is almost as funny as the time he said he cried while watching act of valor

ROFL fat man rage ban

ya mav huge fag imo real gay move... for all that skin hehas covering his large mass, it sure isnt thick

ive been ridiculed for my play 10x worse than he has and he just resort to ban

_c375955_image_0.jpg

mav i am not cry baby idc if u perma ban me i just go do something else

it 2012 and u permabanning ppl cuz u play bad and cant accept it gg

i not even talk shit i just vote kick mav a few time when he fuk up and then tk him once cuz he out of position

then he warn me then i do nothing then he permaban me anyways cuz i make him snap

now i got to watch total recall and eat popcorn fuk i am king

yet another piece of evidence as to why mav is the worst admin in all multiplayer gaming

hilarious that u are calling dare teh crybaby in this situation...

maverick cry like wah wah

i wuld run an alternative server without shit admins but mav and turtlebacon will not share the files for end of map stats with me

i guess cuz nofix is around i culd grab off him

just goes 2 show how desperate those 2 fags r to stay in power

no mav full retard is voting for bush twice in a row and crying during that shit propaganda film act of valor

also only bitches hide behind admin and ban people when they get called out for playing terrible

I dont see how you guys dont get along with mav at all. Pretty sure I just drink and verbally abuse all the time and him and I get along like whoa. At some point it's not a him problem it's a you problem and the solution is drink more.

Back