TPK quits Tribes.

i havent seen anyone ever do so little and talk so much since mitsu used to pu with us

being on ventrilo with mitsu and skillz u would think ur team would be winning 24-0 with 12 caps a piece based on how much they sounded like they were contributing

actually tbh even rage arena and corpses do not have amazing records like sD. outlaws and -man did

2 bad we can not see princess records i am guessing they r ogl

also original intensive

and ie arena team fsa

corpses was pretty good. you cant take all those records very seriously though. A lot of the time captains would just put those numbers in for forfeits. Also teams had hard times getting people to show so they'd get ringers who most likely werent nearly as good as the team members.

As I recall corpses had deadguy, some loser boy (slb), greeny, and a few other decent-good players.

vandall was long time SoD i believe. I really don't recall him being that good. I certainly don't recall him being in corpses. Maybe he just used another name in game?

anyway a lot of these ppl wuld have gotten rolled by later arena teams

ppl can say they have amazing record in past but the play style is so much different when u r hpb playing vs other hpbs

and tpk definitely played through the hpb era along with most of ie etc, u can get this information from watching demos

02-04 arena was most skilled i have ever seen and it was filled with scum that r alcoholic and do cocaine all day and emo teenagers etc every1 lpb + got an okay computer

u be very lucky 2 live for more than a minute vs dracs milkman pib nomi sn0w izza all on 1 team and u got penalty box angel cat samjus and some other fukin scum like kila j on ur team

pubs at night were 15v15+ and had a lot of good ppl running around

no love for arena angels? we had arena gods with dudes who didn't even play ctf

and i dont consider dracs and nomi to be best ever arena players, those guys could duel and were extremely late bloomers to the arena scene :-D

tpk ur understanding of whats going on is so elementary and basic and u got no idea

there is a lot of depth to lt and you are not near it despite what you think

I've already said countless times that I hate LT and I'm not a good player.

U r just dumb and deph.

TPK: My aim sucks. Aim in tribes is not that important
TPK: I was good at arena.

Exactly.

That the fact that you posted that to try and make me look dumb shows how little you know about arena.

I can tell you the secret to owning everyone in arena 27-1 undefeated, but I won't, cus I'd rather keep it to myself.

I'll give you one hint though... it isn't aim.

All of the teams we went up against had great aim. They all died the same.

The egos players develop on account of their stellar aim actually served to help us time and time again, because they are way over confident and don't realize how to win the game.

actually tbh even rage arena and corpses do not have amazing records like sD. outlaws and -man did

2 bad we can not see princess records i am guessing they r ogl

also original intensive

and ie arena team fsa

I think you mean "FAS". And yes, Imperial Elite's arena team was the only team that ever gave us a loss. Like I said though, I wasn't there for that match.

And yes, it was OGL.

More posts about how DP is a liar pls.

Did you guys see my video footage that proves DP a liar? Was pretty good.

the point we making is that u really deluded and not realize how bad u r

then u go

o i got a return in this demo i won the game

and ppl just shaking their head

also i think we all understand teamwork more than u

the fact that ur team carries u in every demo and u dismiss them is a sign of this

u got severe asperg

there is medication i think that is wat jenny mccarthy told me

I've already said countless times that I hate LT and I'm not a good player.

U r just dumb and deph.

Exactly.

That the fact that you posted that to try and make me look dumb shows how little you know about arena.

I can tell you the secret to owning everyone in arena 27-1 undefeated, but I won't, cus I'd rather keep it to myself.

I'll give you one hint though... it isn't aim.

All of the teams we went up against had great aim. They all died the same.

The egos players develop on account of their stellar aim actually served to help us time and time again, because they are way over confident and don't realize how to win the game.

tpk the teams u played in arena every1 was lucky to ping 100

the demos are on the demo archive maybe u remembering it better than it was

princesses main strat was sticking together and working as a team to get double triple quad disc on doods instant death and they do this very well

but tbh i never really big on arena matches anyway

u culd always tell who the best of the best were from duels and score in big pub games

arena got a lot more challenging when every1 was lpb + okay computer + polate and pft

i am sure a lot of doods from those old hpb arena teams culd get good at games again if they changed their style

but it a totally different era than 02-04 arena where every1 was sub 100 ping and ppl culd polate and had good gfx cards and ram

i consider dyc to be one of the best arena players, but i mean anyone of the top tier players that disappeared during their realm..

Celestial (aka inferno), Gray-Fox, some of the shadowland guys, proto, flipper and some of the other nutz crew (glock), XTasy was good, i mean shit there is alot of guys i consider better than them

those guys were good duelers, but i mean i dont consider myself best ever dueler and i was even with those guys in dueling

ic

i just go off wat i experience back then

u r right cuz a lot of the top doods culd all compete vs each other like spyglass proto flipper grimmy carn0va pibb suga milkman dominik izza etc etc

but i really think nomi and dracs were the only people that culd remotely touch sn0w in duels this is wat he tell me anyway

i mean even rykling was really g00d and i doubt any1 remembers him

but imo nomi dracs dyc botb ever

Back