TPK quits Tribes.

paracutec the fact that u dont get ever get 2 play is strong evidence that it is actually a pu

Exactly. Btw watching you in pu confirms that average ppl get picked. Congratulations on being average.

The funny thing all of you accuse each other of being cheaters all the time. NONE of you are good enough to even worry about being cheaters, with exception of sleepy.

There are some good apples left in the now 13 ppl in t1 community, but you're not one of them.

LOL

pacha is one of those emo boys that bitch about pu

sig, on other hand, is real good guy who want 2 learn LT dynamics so he can participate in the funfest that is pu

pacha is known tpk supporter as well

darkpiece you are hilarious man. As bad as recent ppl are, you def second to worst. Worst consistently picked player is bron. You and bron, happy couple.

It's funny idolizing players that were nobodies when the game was alive. I just feel bad for you.

gg tpk!
i was in that win when you beat dare on dx pub ;) good win and a very close match...

as for cheats in the game... ALoT of terpers out there now. I wouldnt mind terping if i could use it but my ping of 250 sucks for terp for some reason.

anyways gg TPK

Back