TPK quits Tribes.

i am probably top 5 dx pub PU player in 2012

i make that map wear a snorkel

and then i shit in the snorkel

actually TPK do u have any princess demos u can share with me cause i would enjoy that immensely. any arena demos at all for that matter.

i secretly played arena but never kept all my recordings from matches.

anyway a lot of these ppl wuld have gotten rolled by later arena teams

ppl can say they have amazing record in past but the play style is so much different when u r hpb playing vs other hpbs

and tpk definitely played through the hpb era along with most of ie etc, u can get this information from watching demos

02-04 arena was most skilled i have ever seen and it was filled with scum that r alcoholic and do cocaine all day and emo teenagers etc every1 lpb + got an okay computer

u be very lucky 2 live for more than a minute vs dracs milkman pib nomi sn0w izza all on 1 team and u got penalty box angel cat samjus and some other fukin scum like kila j on ur team

pubs at night were 15v15+ and had a lot of good ppl running around
wtf werent u doing shifter 02 04?

actually TPK do u have any princess demos u can share with me cause i would enjoy that immensely. any arena demos at all for that matter.

i secretly played arena but never kept all my recordings from matches.

I would probably pay money to see any Princess Doiley demo period. Any demo of us playing against FAS would be especially amazing to see.

I was dumb enough to delete all of my demos way back when. Kind of like when you sell your old nintendo games and then get the urge to play them again later...

ya but f0rg me dmb zepp krash satilbeam etc all play arena after shifter matches 2 shoot the shit etc

same ppl that played on dark realm tribe rpg, football mod etc

fuk u guys u not invite me fuk i played dark realm too got remort lvl 1 fuk fuk fuk

i am better @ tribe than everyone

this random screenshot i found in a folder proves it

sshot0097.jpg

p.s. well executed strat guys gj

Last edited:
Back