I thought you could criticize freely on this forum?

Manic626 with IP: 71.226.1x3.154
Mr. Hilter's Smurf with IP: 71.226.1x3.154
Mr. Hitler with IP: 71.226.1x3.154

IPs censored to protect the not so innocent.

hey, go start your own forum based on a dead game that lasts over a decade and show us how you wont use your power.

come back in 12 years with results.

only allow him to post in a subforum with odio, zopharoth, and morganstern

he'll eventually just kill himself

ban_him_sm.jpg

he's totally out of line.

it's one thing to piss of longtime posters who don't deserve it like I did when I first signed up (no one cares) but to piss of the admin by flagrantly breaking the rules and then bitching about his ban is pure retarded no respect for authority, probably belongs in prison

Last edited:
perma ban. forward admissions of tax fraud to IRS. forward attempted drug sales to police. be sure to include the pic of his assault rifle so they know he's armed.

unrelatedly is togo banned for something? I haven't seen his retardness around lately.

perma ban. forward admissions of tax fraud to IRS. forward attempted drug sales to police. be sure to include the pic of his assault rifle so they know he's armed.

unrelatedly is togo banned for something? I haven't seen his retardness around lately.

yeah he's banned I forget why though

I mean I remember him being a retarded poster, but that is obviously not grounds for banning: you have to break a rule, duh

the ban on mr hitler was actually only a week
but now maybe it needs to be a perma IP
what say you tribalwar
i leave it in your hands.

Ban Mr. Hitler / Manic626
Ban Zopharoth
Ban Lothar of the Hill People

Back