Is there a flag-holder lag script?

it would take literally 8 seconds to bind a toggle key to automatically spam print screen in ahk

welcome 2 online internet gaming

for someone who spends 80 hours a week in various mmos you don't seem a very informed gamer

lolsloyce? i am definitely not a cheater. The one time you were upset in the pub, I was streaming from amazon.com cloudplayer, and when I played local music files instead, it went back to normal.

If I were a cheater, I would crank that shit up in pickups so I could actually survive longer than 5 seconds against ld like thumper and fx at clearing.

Joseph-Decreux-U-MAD-BRO.jpg

it would be easy to code up but i haven't noticed anyone abusing this

sometimes ppl do lag tho and it is queer etc

Really jm5k this is reaching. Plenty of other people can chain me successfully in pubs when I even bother to go for the flag. These days I just spend most of the pub trying to practice my dueling/midairs, passing, and fancy beacon crap since that seems to be a big part of the game now and no one needs ppl that can kill rd gens in one ho pass.

Not to mention I have years of tribing with a long T1 resume without a single complaint against me (until now). Why I would start cheating now that the active pubbing community is about 40 ppl nightly is beyond me.

Back