Epstein dead

KingSobieski

Veteran XX
The guy was on suicide watch and somehow still managed to hang himself? Pretty sure suicide watch means not allowing him any materials he could use to kill himself. When my dad worked at the VA all the electric stuff had to have power cords of six inches or less so none of the crazies could hang themselves and all the chairs and tables had to be weighted to prevent them from being kicked out. Epstein should’ve been video monitored and under lock and key.

We all knew this would happen, hopefully he got to rat out all these other perverts first. I heard there’s a senator and governor and prince Andrew inside his pedophile ring that have already been pointed out by on of the surviving sex slaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Kittycat and cael are going to sarcastically post that Killary killed Q's star witness.

I'm not saying that's what actually happened, but it's probably more closer to the truth than they realize.

Aww for fucks sake, I really wanted to see that piece of shit get locked away after having to rat out all his democrat pedo friends.

Looks like he got Clintoned

I disagree.. this will solidify the gun nuts and single issue voters. The system is corrupt and there is no chance in hell they are taking guns now

Dead men tell no tales.

How convenient for a lot of rich and powerful people in Washington.

It’s remarkable, in this day and age not a single person will believe that he offed himself. Yet not a single thing will change.

I could believe he killed himself under orders from whomever pulled his strings. But yeah, there was no way he would be allowed to survive his trial and sentencing. It exposes too many people in power.

Change won't come without violence. Sadly, I think that's exactly what the globalists want.

I can absolutely believe that a psychopathic narcissistic billionaire might prefer death to life in prison. It's so believable that allowing it to happen on 24/7 suicide watch is either the most negligent thing to ever happen or complicity.

yea, cover up clearly. maybe he was about to talk.
He was singing like a canary from what I have been reading. The guy who was 'born to a family' knew this was the end and was offering all kinds of names to keep him alive. He even offered several hundred million dollars in protection money but TPTB knew the only way to kill him was by keeping him behind bars.

No one should be surprised by his murder at all.

The MOSSAD could not allow this man to spill the beans anymore than he already had. They NEED people like Epstein and he failed to keep his position.

This wouldn't have happened if there had been a good guy with a blanket nearby

Last edited:
I don't usually buy into conspiracy theories and am confident these things boil down to incompetence 99.9% of the time,,,

however,,,

This one could be anywhere in-between "Guards were criminally incompetent" to "Guards were paid off to be criminally incompetent".

Either way I don't doubt the suicide part, I just question the idea that the most loathed man in America, who had already attempted to self expire in their custody, managed to kill himself on suicide watch with no assistance of any kind, assistance in this case being the guards looking the other way.

Back