i'm in Portland... This place is a complete pile of dog shit.

541c910142a5d14f042b1d2c748d0cdc.jpg

Much needed.

Master Pickler would be a nice job to have.

There is a lot of skill involved in good pickles and preserves.
I do a lot of home pickling/canning/preserving and you can make great things but you can also make monumental fuckups.

Right this very second I have a whole pressure canner full of Boston style beans with pork + molasses. Hoping they turn out well, they will go with the next batch of pulled pork that I smoke.

no fuckin shit bro, srs business

I'm in TJ Mexico. This place is not quite a complete pile of dog shit. Crazies get nothing here so there aren't many of them. I'll keep our poor indians; Portland can have their crazies.

Most all of the old school portlanders have all but abandoned downtown to the real estate investors who saw Portland as a prime destination. You're better off spending your time east of the river. Downtown is abysmal and full of homeless people who can't afford the giant highrise apartments you see everywhere in place of the nieghborhoods they knocked down to build.

american cities are terrible crime ridden and DANGEROUS places so it's best to stay in the country and avoid them as much as possible, please don't go to portland again

yea pics would help but my imagination is running wild. thanks for the inspiring morning

Will provide pics later. Planning on going east of the river today. Hopefully not as bad.

US cities r as they r is cuz the libtards fuking them up r the previous more conservative generation's spoiled rich kids... cali is strong economy cuz it was a strong conservative state not too long ago, now its taking a huge shit.

cali has a false economy built upon housing bubbles and tweeted deets

the state's nutbags r currently being economically propped up by the nut farmers

cali's economy is fake news the real economy are the farmers and amazon warehouse workers of middle america

Back