Largest realm player wise?

People can transfer to pve and do arenas and BGs all the time and not worry about pvp while farming or leveling, and now that there are no restrictions on what type of server to transfer to if they feel like it they can always transfer to a pvp server.

World pvp is rarely good, it is either being out numbered and getting ganked or out numbering other people and camping them.

the red/nothing numbers mean they dont have enough sample data. which likely means there isnt many people on that server anyway.

the green ones are fairly accurate though.

prove me wrong then. you'll see these figures closely match the official list ones (recommended, low, medium, high, full).

WoW -> Realm Status

its better to compare at peak hours since its a comparison of total pop vs current pop.

I used to be on one of the biggest servers (Bronzebeard) and now I'm on one of the smallest (Archimonde). I should have raided the AH before I transferred.

That lists Moonrunner as the 5th highest, which can't be right. We were never queued before WotLK. The highest queue I've ever seen there is about 400. We haven't been queued at all the last few weeks again.

Back