FS: Gaming PCs

Die Hard is awesome. Responded immediately to all my questions, held my hand, whispered sweet nothings into my ear, and got me a great new computer for cheap.

DH, how is the heat under "load" with the SLI NVIDIA cards (specifically the 680's?) Im about ready to replace one of my rigs but had real bad luck with heat on SLI 570's

As long as you have good airflow in the case and a slot space between the two cards it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Also the 600 series generate less heat than 500 series, so it's easier to manage.

Got my PC and finally put my own finishing touches on it. Runs great so far, Die Hard been super helpful. Shipped fast and it's everything I wanted. Highly recommend.

I am yet another Die Hard fan. Just got my new PC, its absolutely perfect. I opened it up, everything is installed clean, cables are wrapped up neatly. If you want a comp, I would highly recommend using Die Hard. 10/10

Just got my system up and running with no problems. Plugged it in and it was ready to go. Very neat layout inside as well. Thank you DH for the great service...would do business again.

die hard how do you ship your computers safely? any special recommendations on keeping delicate parts secure? i'm going to be shipping my old desktop from the US to korea probably and was just curious how you did your shipments.

just pack it with the original box for your case and you should be fine, unless you have a large video card then you'll want to ship it separately.

$3K system sold so i put up a new one with an awesome case that would not be approved by Fool since it has a window but I figure Data would probably be OK with it.

Also updated the feedback post (minus dove farts) from the past 6 months or so.

so how do you guys go about paying DH anyway? Just curious, my current desktop is old and can barely play anything now a days....looking to invest into a computer where I can enjoy anything at max settings.

Got my system this past Tuesday (4/16), and my experience throughout the entire process has just been phenomenal! DH packaged the video card and the system separately to avoid any potential issues during shipping. All I had to do was plug it in, attach the power cables, and voila.

He's definitely an A+++ dealer! :D

Very prompt in communication, extremely knowledgeable, and he even upgraded me on a few features (PSU, MB) I didn't ask for just in case I wanted to expand my PC in the future! Now that was quite gentlemanly. :)

I've already recommended him to several friends and family outside the forums, and I truly hope his business continues to do well as it's top notch!

If he's still around in years to come when I'm looking to upgrade and/or tweak my system, I'll be talking to him again for sure.

Anyone looking for a new rig, talk to Die Hard - you will not be disappointed! :D

just wanted to point out that recently i needed some computer help and advice and die hard responded really quickly and gave me super useful help all around with very fast response time

Back