the jer is really enjoying tribalwar lately

badmofo is the stupidest poster on this forum hands down, extremely ignorant unfunny biggoted faggot. He honestly only buys things made in the "USA". Take a few economic classes and learn how stupid that is you ignorant redneck.

mofo go make more shitty parody threads you unfunny toolbag

wait guys I really give enough shit about wat you think to build a castle of fecal matter!

please, for the love of god love me or I will go cry

or something.

haha lol (etc) you are the best most clever person on the internet (that has no idea how global economics work and doesn't understand the concept of profit flow and "ownership")

haha lol (etc) you are the best most clever person on the internet (that has no idea how global economics work and doesn't understand the concept of profit flow and "ownership")

Badmofo please buy a car/computer/tv made only in the USA. Good luck with your 1965 RCA TV, and 1951 Ford pickup truck, and nonexistant computer.

:rofl:

how?

vanster lives in the same fantasy land that kittycat lives where they control they internet and the wholesale exportation of american jobs and money is somehow good for the economy?

Badmofo please explain how your going to buy a TV, car or computer only made in the USA.

:lol: Sorry, some shitty Cisco certification at the local community college doesn't grant ignorant rednecks knowledge of economics.

how?

vanster lives in the same fantasy land that kittycat lives where they control they internet and the wholesale exportation of american jobs and money is somehow good for the economy?
I want to learn some things about making shit secure

what's your top 3 pro tips?

Back