This is for you Trump voters.

The 'protesters' may want to rethink this:

“At least one couple trapped in the traffic nightmare said they were undecided until they got held up by the anti-Trump protesters. Now, they are excited to vote for the much-hated candidate, they told the Los Angeles Times.”

Nd2uIAi.gif

Sheep. I hope they are charged with a list of things and fined. When they have to pay and don't have the libs handing them money to pay the fines they will finally regret doing it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Watching a feed and this mexican looking trump supporter guy just walked up to this protester and put on his shades like "deal with it"

Why don't they set up a 'free speech zone' for the protesters like they did at Bundy ranch. Oh wait, those are only for people protesting big government.

569-first-amendment-zone-610.png

Why don't they set up a 'free speech zone' for the protesters like they did at Bundy ranch. Oh wait, those are only for people protesting big government.

569-first-amendment-zone-610.png
And on college campuses where they let conservative students hold constitutional rallies....but only sometimes.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Uh oh... what happens now... this guy is black and he was beating up the Fake KKK protester?.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDJvcHZkzu8/

Leftist protester dresses up as KKK, gets beat up by black man at Trump rally. That is fucking classic.

EDIT: If that is indeed what happened......

EDIT 2: "The protestor was wearing a hood while saluting, presumably referring to KKK/Hitler, before he was punched & kicked" (by the black guy)

Last edited:
Ok, he wasn't wearing a hood, he was carrying one of those Trump's a NAZI signs when the black dude beat his ass.....

Ok, he wasn't wearing a hood, he was carrying one of those Trump's a NAZI signs when the black dude beat his ass.....

typical trump supporter

no common sense, low information, and anger issues

probably could not tell you anything about trumps platform besides "make america great again"

Back