Tribes 3: Rivals play test.

doubtful, they seem transfixed on forcing everyone to 2 slots. And its just not 2 slots, you are then forced on what you can carry in that slot. So a heavy can't carry a cg and a mortar. Its disc or something stupid, and cg or mortar.

this is why t:a failed, but try telling that to a bunch of retard t:a devs

oh its retarded, as is the nova colt. But you can just as easily ignore it, so nothing worth complaining about. No one is forcing you to select it. The game is however forcing 2 slots on you

Whats peoples quickest time trial? without killing anyone to decease my time, I got 49.006. I wish it gave you breakdowns of per ring splits

more things that suck about t3

To re-use the packs, they are on timers. That's fine for like blink pack or whatever, but 30 seconds before I can use the shield pack? Even when I am a slow af heavy? holy shit what a nerf. I use the shield pack, realize i only need for 1/4 my energy, turn it off, and now tough shit LOL. All while i'm in the enemy base?

fucking retarded

tried playing again. I like how spawning in gear doesnt seem to be impacted by the gens staying up. Def helps out pubs, but I wish in competition this was removed. But in doing so, you would need to arm yourself by picking up weapons on the ground, and we know that is a huge huge no-no.

yet again, being a heavy blows. You don't even get an ammo pack? LOL so how are you supposed to spam the enemy base from far away?

i can't help by resort to memes

8evx0l.jpg

They got up to 1k online, another 100 some more and they will have beat T:V out for worst Tribes game.

I played and was half decent at it from a fragging perspective but it def feels like an unreal engine shooter with jetting + ctf thrown in as an afterthought

I'm almost with Jerry I feel like they should ditch ctf and make an arena shooter because the tribes ctf part is just busted :shrug:

just wish midair had all the base assets and vehicles too. unfortunately it is just tribes LT, and it always will be :(

Back