[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Its gotta be mark and robert. If mark goes home i'm gonna stop watching as soon as its over.

fuck them.

I liked when jamal was all like "hey im prepared for this because I play pgr4 upside down ALL THE TIME"

that kid is weird

Mark,

My question is why did you give chase after a nigger for cash? One knows you cannot outrun a nigger. $1000 buys a lot of KFC.

He didn't...he used that as an opportunity to go to the bathroom while Jamal was AFK.

I was laughing so hard when I saw Mark run after Jamal. Then I laughed even harder when they showed him running to the bathroom. And the dramatic shots of the Porta-Potty before he ran back out? :rofl:

The chick says you've been going through this for 6 weeks, given the timetable you gave us for challenges, that seems way too long.

yaaaaaaaay mark!!

edit: UncleSlappy: Yea he said it was every 3 days was a challenge. I am sure they just said a week per for dramatic effect like everything else.

And 9 hours of halo thats pretty awesome

Last edited:
Wow triple you tried pretty hard to be edgy last night and wound up with your foot in your mouth every time...

It's gotta be Mark and Rob. Jamal even admitted Mark was a better Halo player than he was.

fool you watch it live? I didnt say anything everyone wasn't already thinking

mark already sucks at rockband and he didnt get to practice, I thought he was gone

it's a shitty photo

903xhs.png

But it looks a lot like him

i hope they birng the series back for another season. this is better than any other reality show i have ever seen.

Back