Actually did find a Tribalwars type game (flash based and alot more detailed)

Oh, and anyone who wants to join, PLEASE use your tribalwar name or incorporate "TW" in your name or something. We've got people attacking our own here because they haven't read this thread and don't know who you are because you haven't been teamed yet. An easy way out of that is for one of you to start T/W4, but that's up to you...I'm not sure of the status of our current teams. I have one spot left in T/W2, but I would prefer to give it to an active player.

I am pretty active with this game. I am about to start building Workshop IV in a bit(2 more ticks).

Can I get rid out old outpost?

OK, I'll send you an invite. Make sure that when you build your new colony you're very close to T/W2 teammates, or as close as you can be. Getting in our MIRC channel helps with real-time updates to people on the team, so do come on into the tribalwar irc channel #battledawn please.

Every one should apply for membership to the maffiabattle sub forum. We are using that as our base of operations for now. I will grant people access as I see the applications come in.

if you are using the new template its under networking. If you are using an older one its under misc in the user CP

Dionysius, call off your attack on the colony below you stat please...that's [57th]cneal you're about to fight...

Gilligan/skipper that you guys have attacked all night is asking to join and he has IRC.

I want yay or nay votes on this.

I'm going with yay, even if he's not a TWer. He is active, knows how to play, has IRC, and we need numbers if we're going to win this game.

Ante up with votes please. First 9 votes sound good, since obviously not everyone will reply here?

I'm in on this game. For now... Lets see if we can rock this game like we did LunarWar ( misspelled to emphasize the fact that it broke after one TW war! ).

Sarc

Back