Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

FOURSTAR_X said:
gfg is fat, mav is fat, aestis totally rocks and i'm a giant lizard about to CRUSH YOU ALL!

oh yeah, ZooL rocks too, and so does Plagu3

another fag.

mav if you lose a little wieght you'll have no problem picking up some gay sex from TW members..

-Dark-Angel- said:
another fag.

you're not helping the situation

*edit* i find it ironic gfg says she eats well and moves around and she has a pic of her and her friend at wendys in her directory :b (not picking on her or anything, so shut up)

ThEY TOTALLY ROCK

honestly, ZooL, Aestis and PlaGu3 are my favorite posters

and by that i mean i have them hanging on my wall

JuggerNaught said:
mav...go take a break man..seriously.

why should i? huh? none of these bastards ever take a fucking break

every god damn day, i can find at least one thread, someone has to open their mouth and say somethin about me

all the fucking time

i cant even idle in #tribalwar half the time, its like the elephant coffee table syndrom, once fucking vile fuckers know im there it doesnt stop half the time

fuck'em let them take the fucking break

almost 3 god damn years, im not abou to take a fucking break

im just getting started

thought i was the vindictive asshole before eh, aint seen nothin yet

nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, for you risk turning his war into a crusade

and yes the nothing to lose..........but fat joke has been done, fuck you get new material, come up with something i aint heard if ya such a good flamer

BRING IT ON

what if gfg was actually a hot girl and she was posting pics of a fatty to throw us off, then she shows real pics of herself and is like "everyone that is mean to me can die, the rest can run a train on me at UVA6"

fucking fat girls, not just that shes fat, but shes annoying and dumb (dummy)

-Dark-Angel- said:
another fag.

mav if you lose a little wieght you'll have no problem picking up some gay sex from TW members..

and by hanging on the wall i mean I WANT TO HAVE MAD SEX WITH THEM

good comment by the way, it hit me in my tingly spot down below

it's moist, just for you now Dark-Angel *drooooool*

Vampire said:
noticed he ignored my post because he probably realizes I'm right.

Stop your bitching Mav, stop the self pity and do something about it. Using your weight as your entire excuse for being an asshole and having a shitty life is absolutely pathetic. You are so much better off than a huge percentage of people in this world.

being obese is pretty much a social killer for real. thats not just mav's perception, thats actually a proven fact.

mav...you're taking this thing way too seriously

take a break, read something else

tw is nothing to get worked up over

......okay......

[22:20] <Aestis> who are you
[22:20] <Aestis> and i know it's not the real bat man
[22:22] <IaMBatMan> come now, my batmobile could out-run your car, i'm cool, k, i'm superman, i don't need a car....but explain, i'm just looking to gain information about how the great Aestis works his magic on the internet
[22:22] <IaMBatMan> accomplishments a plenty
[22:22] <Aestis> i just want gfg to leave tw
[22:22] <Aestis> just like critter did
[22:22] <Aestis> for mav
[22:22] <IaMBatMan> why?
[22:22] <Aestis> he just asked for it
[22:22] <Aestis> b'c she doesn't belong
[22:23] <Aestis> she should never have come
[22:23] <Aestis> just like critter should hav enever come
[22:23] <Aestis> ugly women coming to tw to boost their self esteem
[22:23] <IaMBatMan> why not?
[22:23] <Aestis> <Aestis> b'c she doesn't belong
[22:23] <IaMBatMan> (not to imply anything) but what gives you the right over them?
[22:23] <IaMBatMan> and YOU do?
[22:23] <Aestis> yes
[22:23] <IaMBatMan> why
[22:23] <Aestis> why the fuck do you think
[22:23] <Aestis> are you retarded
[22:23] <IaMBatMan> explain then
[22:24] <IaMBatMan> it shouldn't be that hard if i'm retarded enough not to know
[22:24] <IaMBatMan> ?
[22:25] <IaMBatMan> it's just a question now, shouldn't be very difficult to answer, especially if i'm a retard, i THINK i can comprehend
[22:25] <IaMBatMan> i'll give it my best shot
[22:27] <IaMBatMan> but forgive gfg, or mav, or critter if they don't have the ability to entertain the noble, up-standing, gifted, and omniscient minds of TW, at the expense of others
[22:28] <Aestis> so what do you want again
[22:28] <IaMBatMan> an answer as to why YOU belong, and THEY don't
[22:28] <IaMBatMan> a legitimate one
[22:29] <Aestis> so have you ever played tribes
[22:29] <IaMBatMan> 4 years
[22:29] <IaMBatMan> ?
[22:29] <IaMBatMan> a long time
[22:29] <IaMBatMan> too long
[22:29] <IaMBatMan> have you
[22:29] <Aestis> ok
[22:29] <Aestis> wait
[22:29] <IaMBatMan> of course you have,
[22:29] <IaMBatMan> what's up?
[22:29] <Aestis> no keep going
[22:29] <IaMBatMan> oh, i had nothing
[22:30] <IaMBatMan> i honestly just want an answer
[22:30] <IaMBatMan> and i'll leave you alone
[22:32] <IaMBatMan> by the way, packers really blew it didn't they =/ i lost 10 bucks on that game
[22:32] <IaMBatMan> but mckenzie's a badass, he was all over the place, if only favre had the ability to throw like mckenzie can defend
[22:33] <Aestis> farve is an amazing passer
[22:33] <Aestis> it was a bad decision
[22:33] <Aestis> it should have never gone to that point though
[22:33] <Aestis> they should have gone for it on fourth down
[22:35] <IaMBatMan> *favre* everyone in the nation pronounces it wrong, but yeah, bad decision, but it would have been a good decision had they gotten the points
[22:36] <IaMBatMan> so who knows
[22:36] <IaMBatMan> but honestly, i'm not trying to criticize you, although i get out of line sometimes, why the ridicule?
[22:39] <IaMBatMan> but i will admit, if you're trying to cause a stir, you're the martin luther king jr. of this one

I think Aestis is really concerned about the internet-coolness, so everyone make him feel cool. Especially mav here....swallow your pride, make him feel cool.

Metropolis said:
In all honesty the best thing that would ever happen to you was if you got banned from here and irc.

You're WAY out of control. Go get some help.

Ok, I let him use paid bandwidth to get files he wants

For free

Asked nothing in return

No thank you, but yet he chooses to jump into the fray with everyone else

excuse me for having fucking MORALS

Mav said:

every god damn day, i can find at least one thread, someone has to open their mouth and say somethin about me

all the fucking time

i cant even idle in #tribalwar half the time, its like the elephant coffee table syndrom, once fucking vile fuckers know im there it doesnt stop half the time

im just getting started

nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose, for you risk turning his war into a crusade

and yes the nothing to lose..........but fat joke has been done, fuck you get new material, come up with something i aint heard if ya such a good flamer

BRING IT ON

because you're getting too jacked up...making yourself out to be what they are all saying you are.

that what you're going for? because if you're shooting for truly making your online image into the 'fat lazy stupid whining bitching donut eating retard' that everyone is saying you are..you are well on your way

Mav said:

all the fucking time

im just getting started

BRING IT ON
Except this thread wasn't about you until you came in here on a crusade to make it about you. You would never have been mentioned in if you didn't butt in trying to be the big hero... or in your eyes, the jedi master

Mav said:
BRING IT ON

sigh, you're simply putting yourself out there for more attack. don't want to hear it? don't provoke them. if you simply never brought up the fact you were "over weight" in the first place OR showed you weren't bugged by their stupid horseshit in the first place they would have fucking dropped it. they like getting a rise out of you. you brought this upon yourself.

Aestis said:
Except this thread wasn't about you until you came in here on a crusade to make it about you. You would never have been mentioned in if you didn't butt in trying to be the big hero... or in your eyes, the jedi master

^exactly what i'm referring to

Mav said:

all the fucking time

im just getting started

BRING IT ON

You're absolutely insane, and I mean that quite literally.

He said that because he realizes you're getting WAY too worked up over a forum discussion, the same reason I told you to go grab a bite to eat and chill out for a while (which wasn't a weight reference at all, I don't give a shit whether you're 100 pounds or 500 pounds).

Look back and read what you've been posting. You're completely out of control. This isn't a weight issue at all. You are positively fucked in the head. Look at all the shit I've been through, do you see me spazzing out here on the forums? No.

Get your pathetic ass off the computer and calm down before you have a fucking nervous breakdown.

Back