TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

I actually had to google how to change tools in Illustrator. looks identical to PS, yet you have to hold left click instead of just right-clicking. Who made this shit up?

any t that spells out 'tribalwar' is out for me. last thing i need is ppl googling this place to find every other person calling their local frycook a nigger cuz he overcooked a value menu item.

nigafools happymod t is a must. someone plz make a minimalist happymod t. plz dont fuck it up by putting some big, crazy shit with words on the back.

that old snowblind t plz.

i like havax's dx design a lot but them words and shit get me.

kwago's shirts are getting bought in multiples.

you design anything else kwago? t shirts wear out quickly. throw out links, man.

if anyone feels like making an .ai file out of the happy flag thing i made, cool, but i i dont have illustrator or time to mess around with it right now. i was just offering an example of a shirt i would buy. so that's at least 1 guaranteed sale if you make it.

I had too much on my plate to get involved with that. Nobody else wanted it bad enough to trace it in Illustrator, so it probably won't get made this round. Maybe next time.

Thanks for all the submissions guys.

Close thread, move to HOF. :bandit:

Honestly don't know if I'd buy any of these. The designs are pretty crap with the exception of havax's snowblind redux.

I'd rather have shirts with the original tribe logos (BE,DS, etc)

Fuck HiRez, do it anyways.

Last edited:
Hey, so I didn't save any of those designs with ngfm, I just put them on with gimp and imgur'd. If anyone wants to recreate them with .ai and take credit, by all means go for it. I think they will sell.

you don't really need an ai file for halftone images, but i have the original black halftone and white with square surrounding halftones, i can make it as big as you want. the ones i posted here were 300dpi.

Back