Old
41 - 09-01-2012, 16:19
he makes use of his advanced degree

Sponsored Links
groove
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 09-01-2012, 16:21
it's generally estimated that a very high % of rapes are never reported (50+ %, some sources say up to 95%)

oDDable
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 09-01-2012, 16:24
i would type up some long ass thing about all the chicks i know who have been raped at parties when they were passed out and never reported it

but im not going to do that

validuz even suggesting that 32,000 pregnancies from **** is low just shows how little actual life he's seen

its revealing as **** and he doesn't even consider that

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 09-01-2012, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
The arguement is invalid as abortion should be free to choose anyway.
Free to choose...do i have to pay for it as a tax payer and do religious orgs have to support it in ANY SORT OF WAY?

If you say that i have to pay for it you can get ****ed.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 09-01-2012, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
I think **** is more likely to result in pregnancy for many reasons.

Namely, a person not expecting sex will probably not be on birth control at the time.
That's a nice theory, except birth control pills aren't just taken the day you're having sex.

Also, you came to that conclusion, and I'll admit at least it's fairly reasonable unlike any other argument listed in the thread or elsewhere, but you still think almost 38% of rapes ending in pregnancies is legitimate?

Only two days a month can a woman get pregnant, and sperm only lasts a couple days, so for that ridiculous number to be accurate, even at the LONGEST POSSIBLE time frame for someone getting raped, 38% of all rapes would have to occur in a ~4-5 day time period (longest, meaning sperm survived for days before ovulation).

So 38% of all rapes occur during the 4/5 days out of 30, and then of course guarantee pregnancy.

lol come on.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special---K View Post
nothing funnier than people who could never hope to be in a high tax bracket trumpeting for rich conservative ideals
Ah, pro-abortion is a rich conservative ideal now, according to Special R.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 09-01-2012, 16:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
it's generally estimated that a very high % of rapes are never reported (50+ %, some sources say up to 95%)
"Some sources" Right.

And some sources say most claims are false.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 09-01-2012, 16:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDDable View Post
How do you breathe, type, and harbor seething rage all at the same time?
That was a good rebuttal. Instead of admitting you were wrong, you just claim I'm mad. Quality skill. Hone that in, and maybe one day you can be a full-fledged AJ or ICFire.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 09-01-2012, 16:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDDable View Post
i would type up some long ass thing about all the chicks i know who have been raped at parties when they were passed out and never reported it

but im not going to do that

validuz even suggesting that 32,000 pregnancies from **** is low just shows how little actual life he's seen

its revealing as **** and he doesn't even consider that
Oh, you're the foremost expert on verified ****?

Okay, how many rapes have you done? How many have you watched? How many have you assisted in, but not actually joined in sexually? How many do you know of that were happening in another room and just sat quiet?

Awaiting your answers...

Last edited by Validuz; 09-01-2012 at 16:36..
ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 09-01-2012, 16:33
Oh and the fact that a republican went on tv and talked about ****...hm please post videos of said dumbass. We all know left wing communists are going to eat something like that up and in a room full of communists...well your in a room full of communists. They are not Citizens of the united states of america...they are just future targets in the coming civil war that will tear this ****ed up neo israel apart.

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 09-01-2012, 16:33
almost at 10k hits, that must be really embarrassing for you

oDDable
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 09-01-2012, 16:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Oh, you're the foremost expert on verified ****?

Okay, how many rapes have you done? How many have you watched? How many have you assisted in, but not actually joined in sexually? How many do you know of that were happening in another room and just sat quiet?

Awaiting your answers...
lmao

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 09-01-2012, 16:41
guys are going to dodge child support and kick pregnant women in the stomach anyway

might as well do away with male financial support 4 unwanted child

groove
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 09-01-2012, 16:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
"Some sources" Right.

And some sources say most claims are false.
so wait what is your argument here

that all statistics are lies? like, the whole idea of comparing 'reported rapes' from one study to 'pregnancy resulting from ****' from another is absurd enough

but i'm just trying to point out that 'reported ****' is extremely low so even a lowball figure of 50% of **** going unreported means your 38% gets cut in half pretty fast

there's so many other holes in the argument but i was just amazed that you didn't factor unreported **** into your extremely accurate percentages

oDDable
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 09-01-2012, 16:47
Quote:

that all statistics are lies? like, the whole idea of comparing 'reported rapes' from one study to 'pregnancy resulting from ****' from another is absurd enough

but i'm just trying to point out that 'reported ****' is extremely low so even a lowball figure of 50% of **** going unreported means your 38% gets cut in half pretty fast

there's so many other holes in the argument but i was just amazed that you didn't factor unreported **** into your extremely accurate percentages
ding ding ding

Gow
VeteranX
Old
56 - 09-01-2012, 16:53
If republicans hate black people and black women get the majority of the abortions why do republicans hate abortions???

vawlk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 09-01-2012, 16:57
lets not forget about Todd Akin's **** statement in that same segment. What a great conservative to be picked for the House SCIENCE Committee.

See, the difference here is the daily show is a COMEDY show made to make people laugh.

Todd Akin is an elected leader of our country!

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 09-01-2012, 16:57
Quote:
Daily Show and libtards on abortion/**** by Validuz - TribalWar Forums

Read it again and try to figure it out. It's not difficult.

Quote:
No, child. Not all statistics are "lies," but just as I was sarcastically pointing out, which you clearly failed to pick up on, they can be skewed either way to support almost any argument. With that said, only a ****ing idiot think 38% of reported/alleged **** cases lead to pregnancies.

Quote:

I did actually. I said is several times. Not only did I use it in the exact wording ("reported" or "alleged"), I also said it explicitly in a comment in the parenthesis right next to the statement.

Learn to read.

It's funny though that you'd take unreported rapes into account, even though they WOULDN'T BE A PART OF THE RAPES THAT LEAD TO PREGNANCIES, but you ignore the fact that a lot of abortions are listed as **** to avoid problems and/or get financial support for the operation itself.

And of course that's completely ignoring the fact that whatever statistics you're referencing are more than likely bull****. Up to 95% unreported? Holy ****ing ****, you REALLY believe that there are ~1.7m actual rapes every year in the US?

p.s. ****ing under the influence of alcohol is **** by the way. Let's add that little tidbit in there as well.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 09-01-2012, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by vawlk View Post
lets not forget about Todd Akin's **** statement in that same segment. What a great conservative to be picked for the House SCIENCE Committee.
Unlike you, I actually watched the video of what he literally said. Not only is it nothing like what anyone reported, but it's obvious that he clearly meant miscarriage and not pregnant.

Of course, don't let that stop libtards from poking fun. When Obama says there are 57 states in America, that's okay though and "everyone KNOWS what he was really saying."

Hypocritical libtards.

Quote:
See, the difference here is the daily show is a COMEDY show made to make people laugh.

Todd Akin is an elected leader of our country!
Ah, intellectual dishonesty is okay as long as they claim its for comedy. Okay. Gotcha.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 09-01-2012, 17:09
oh another thread with validuz posting 2x as much as any other poster in order to prove to himself that he's right

just another day in the life of a fullsail grad

Page 3 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Daily Show and libtards on abortion/****

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
validerp