[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Don't tell me those guys don't have any cheaters as well.

Thats my thought as well. Not much I can really do about it though. I would guess they have about an equal number of votes that don't qualify but more of them are due to <18 which is much harder for the contest people to prove.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 6 vote(s) has been cast

So we're supposed to put in all our legit personal information and hand it over to a Nissan dealer? Are we new to the Internet or something?

That's not cheating. That's maintaining our privacy.

you fuckers who put 4 super cars did it :(

Thats pretty much bullshit but what ever lets take the hit and come out swinging, its definitely not a KO.

bullshit, how the fuck do they know if I have 4 maseratis in my garage or not, just like they have no way of knowing if these other guys are over 18

gay

So we're supposed to put in all our legit personal information and hand it over to a Nissan dealer? Are we new to the Internet or something?

That's not cheating. That's maintaining our privacy.
There's a difference between "lying" and "lying like a fucking idiot".

Former: Good.

Latter: Bad.

+1 Vote...missed voting over the weekend since the wife and I ran off for the weekend for our anniversary :sunny:

I'm being called out for my real information. I'm a canadian and stated i live in beverly hills... lol they're probably IP checking.

sorry dude but if these faggots are looking for my real info so they can send me all sorts of shit and put my name on telemarketing lists they (and you) can lick my balls.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

That's why I only did the email registration. I took one look at the full registration page and decided my one vote would have to be enough.

There's a difference between "lying" and "lying like a fucking idiot".

Former: Good.

Latter: Bad.

Well yeah. But if they're calling up cell phone numbers and asking for "Jarvis McBubblepants" then they're assholes for not trying to collect survey data but instead trying to collect personal information for an unexpressed purpose.

lol you got totally butt fucked dude, the other couple didn't have any votes removed and you know they're cheating and there's no way all of them put in their real info

you're down by over 1500 now

lol you got totally butt fucked dude, the other couple didn't have any votes removed and you know they're cheating and there's no way all of them put in their real info

you're down by over 1500 now

I'd be threatening to sue the shit out of them.

Back