Legends

Rigel

Veteran XX
Kudos to those on the Legends Dev team. I just downloaded Legends today and I couldn't be more impressed if TW Vets stopped bashing Members! Truely an amazing game which I know I'll be playing alot of in the future.

Nomble said:
Everytime I tried playing it the servers were deserted or my game would crash.

If you are having trouble crashing talk to us on our forums and we will try to help you out, also make sure you are updated. We have pickups on Wednesday's night at 10, so if you wanna play with some people come then. If you join a server during "peak hours" (6-10 EST) and wait for a few minutes you will generally have people join in with you, it just takes that bit of initiative to get people playing.

|MrSniper|Nyx said:
If you are having trouble crashing talk to us on our forums and we will try to help you out, also make sure you are updated. We have pickups on Wednesday's night at 10, so if you wanna play with some people come then. If you join a server during "peak hours" (6-10 EST) and wait for a few minutes you will generally have people join in with you, it just takes that bit of initiative to get people playing.
I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Rigel said:
Kudos to those on the Legends Dev team. I just downloaded Legends today and I couldn't be more impressed if TW Vets stopped bashing Members! Truely an amazing game which I know I'll be playing alot of in the future.

Wow, thank you!

Always nice to hear nice things being said about our game after 2 years of "stfu vaporware".

Rigel said:
Boy, you've sure got a mouth for a 2 week old member. I wonder, I really wonder if you're a smurf account. I'm sure you're smart enough to know that it warrants a ban, right?

I love the game, but i cant play on the internet because it need's more bandwidth then i have.. :(

i'm on a 56k for now, cant get cable because it doesnt exist here and there's not enough DSLAM ports in our local exchange to get ADSL.

Elantri_X said:
I love the game, but i cant play on the internet because it need's more bandwidth then i have.. :(

i'm on a 56k for now, cant get cable because it doesnt exist here and there's not enough DSLAM ports in our local exchange to get ADSL.

what?? no way.

we have a team member that plays (fairly well) on a 28.8 modem.

check your network settings.

loop said:
what?? no way.

we have a team member that plays (fairly well) on a 28.8 modem.

check your network settings.
What the FUCK is somebody still doing with a 28.8 modem? They can't afford to drive to CompUSA and buy a $15 56k modem? Holy Christ Almighty!!!

Ixiterra said:
What the FUCK is somebody still doing with a 28.8 modem? They can't afford to drive to CompUSA and buy a $15 56k modem? Holy Christ Almighty!!!

rofl nonono... shoulda been more clear...
Jomo OWNS a 56k, but lives in an area with terrible lines. limits connections speeds. :)

loop said:
rofl nonono... shoulda been more clear...
Jomo OWNS a 56k, but lives in an area with terrible lines. limits connections speeds. :)
Ahhh ok. ;) Yeah if I remember right, I think the highest I could get was 36k or so back when I was on 56k. Poor jomo. ;)

Im sure i tweaked every network setting to get it to run smooth... altho, this can be a lac problem since i live in Australia.

I'll have a look at it, i'm guessing one node is giving me bad lac somewhere in the route.

Elantri_X said:
Im sure i tweaked every network setting to get it to run smooth... altho, this can be a lac problem since i live in Australia.

I'll have a look at it, i'm guessing one node is giving me bad lac somewhere in the route.

well, if there's an australia server, you'd be better off... otherwise you're looking at HUGE pings.

Ixiterra said:
Boy, you've sure got a mouth for a 2 week old member. I wonder, I really wonder if you're a smurf account. I'm sure you're smart enough to know that it warrants a ban, right?

Dude, just because I give props to a dev team doesn't mean I'm a freaking smurf. Its called being nice and giving credit where credit is due. Get a life.

Rigel said:
Dude, just because I give props to a dev team doesn't mean I'm a freaking smurf. Its called being nice and giving credit where credit is due. Get a life.
Not much of a brain, either. I was referring to this:

I just downloaded Legends today and I couldn't be more impressed if TW Vets stopped bashing Members!

And this, in the other thread:

Jesus, quit complaining. Its a freaking grappling hook! For a vet, you sure do complain, ALOT.

Quite a grasp on the TW system for being here such a short time. That's all I was commenting on.

Ixiterra said:
Not much of a brain, either. I was referring to this:

And this, in the other thread:

Quite a grasp on the TW system for being here such a short time. That's all I was commenting on.
Ixiterra, i love you :kiss:

Rigel said:

Stfu, member. Legends sucks, and we all know it.

Ignore my sig.

Bash a vet somehow equals ballsy? Hm, if I had known thats all I had to do to be cool I would have been king of the playground way back in 4th grade.

'vets' suck.

Just be glad you haven't had to, actually, play the game with idiots, like the majority of 'vets', for the last 5 years.

edit: Hobbs, shut it. Legends rocks!

Last edited:
Back