Tribes Shifter site is up

ahhhhhhhhhh, I misinterpreted (spelling?) it. Yeah. Its just the pack that the slow ass jugg gets. 2 rockets mounted on its shoulders

Roundhouse,

Thanks for posting. It's good to see mod groups working to keep things alive and kicking. We all appreciate it.

Account Suspended
Sorry, but this account has been suspended. All access to this site will be redirected to this page till the mater of this suspension is taken care of. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A few reasons why accounts get suspended are;
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
Illegal Content
Failed to Renew Service
Mass Unsolicited E-Mails(Spam)

If you are the owner of this account you may log into your control panel to view the reason why you were suspended or you may contact us at support@ampedgamers.com.

I think you need a new host that gives you more bandwith. Apparently posting that link here gave you so much traffic it shut you down. :rofl:

its stupid. They been hosting me for a year now. And they shut it down cause I was hosting .zip files. Not cause I exceeded the bandwidth limit. They knew I have been hosting .zip files all along

Uhhhh...
:huh:
Please don't tell me you were paying for that webspace.
Why don't you get in touch with colosus and get hosted on TW?

no, I wasnt paying. I thought about the possiblity of being hosted at tribalwar (that is if they would let me), but then I dont know if I would be able to have a forum or use the file system, which uses mysql I think.

I see -- the site offers free hosting, the reason they won't let you host compressed files and the like is b/c they want you to use a little bandwidth as possible. That's pretty much all it boils down to. If tribalwar won't host you then you should try some other tribes sites. It doesn't look like you'd take up too much bandwidth so I don't think you'll have too much trouble.

Back