New RevMod2 Server

R

Razors Edge

I just purchased a game server from RYTS Game Servers. I have installed T2 RevMod2 on the server and wanted to give a good run through its paces to test its backbone connection.

The RevMod2 modification is the latest version released by "Lexor" and really shows some good promise. Give it a try and tell me what you think?

Thanks in advance,

-Razors Edge-
FTK RevMod2 Server

My server is not the HV server. I am simply asking people to check out my Rev server.

After reading through several pages from the link you supplied. I see this may be the wrong place for this post. I would delete it myself but I do not have that option. If an admin see's this response, could you please delete this post, I do not wish to start another flame war.

Thanks,

-Razors Edge-

Razors Edge said:
I just purchased a game server from RYTS Game Servers. I have installed T2 RevMod2 on the server and wanted to give a good run through its paces to test its backbone connection.
Thanks for adding to the community RE. Anybody who wants to bitch about what you're running can shut up until they put together a server with an alternative. :)

Thanks again.

Thrax Panda said:
Thanks for adding to the community RE. Anybody who wants to bitch about what you're running can shut up until they put together a server with an alternative. :)

Thanks again.

Thank you Thrax Panda, When I first made the post my only intention was to bring another server and mod to the T2 community, I should have reasearched the forums alittle more before posting this information.

Thanks again for the support Thrax Panda, hopefully I will see you on thier sometime.

-Razors Edge-

Well, when the creator of the mod comes here and tries to tell us what we should enjoy, and not what we actually do enjoy, in video games and the like, there's no wonder Rev2 would be seen in such a negative light here.

I'm sure there's a lot of people who will like it, but the PR job that was done here is unsalvageable at this point.

Which is beside the point. The point is that he's running a server, which he's made available to all of us. If he decides to run RevMod, UltraRenegades, Classic, Base, TR2, or anything else, he deserves thanks, not flames.

Thrax Panda said:
Which is beside the point. The point is that he's running a server, which he's made available to all of us. If he decides to run RevMod, UltraRenegades, Classic, Base, TR2, or anything else, he deserves thanks, not flames.

Oh, I agree. I'm just trying to put the TW revmod animosity into a nutshell so he doesn't have to read that whole thread :)

Unfortunatly I did read the entire post and I do have to agree it was the wrong way to go about creating any PR for this mod. I dont plan on trying to force people in trying the mod, I know how I would react if somebody kept trying to force me to play cetain mods.

I simply want to let people know thier is another High Bandwidth RevMod 2 server.

Thanks to those that did support this post,

-Razors Edge-

ZenTseTse said:
lexor = prick

but he's passionate about modding, so folks should grow up and give it a shot.

As far as I'm concerned I will never try it based on the way he treats other people. That's not necessarily a measure of my maturity, I believe it is just the opposite.

And plenty of people acutally did try it as a result of that thread.

Yogi said:
As far as I'm concerned I will never try it based on the way he treats other people. That's not necessarily a measure of my maturity, I believe it is just the opposite.

And plenty of people acutally did try it as a result of that thread.

i hear ya...

he's like one of 3 people i just cant ever get along with... but hey... it wont stop me from checking out the mod.

then again... i never checked it out anyways :redblob:

ill wait for the TV version

Lexor must love most of the movies that come out of hollywood now. With his mentality he constantly stated "LOTS OF VEHICLES, LOTS OF LARGE GUNS, LOTS OF TURRETS = LOTS OF FUN!!!!". Just pure retardation.

Back