CS, UT, Q3 Great? I Heavily Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage01

Banned
Kasmeh said:
WIll T:V be the magical "jump" from "small, well-loved game" into "massive, well-loved game" that marks out all the greats in online FPS - such as Q3, UT and CS? For me, at this current progression, i find it hard to believe.

First of all, none of those games are great.The only reason they are is becuase hoards of people are drawn into simplicity. I have tried to explain this to people and here is the conclusion I have come to. People just want simple easy games that they can "own" at to make themselves feel accomplished. UT and Q3 are incredibly easy to be good at. And dont tell me how youd go and own me you dont know how good I am and im not by any means bragging but I am saying they are not that hard to get very good at in a short period of time. CS is alittle different, but way to overrated. Now tribes offers the kind of expereince only dedicated gamers are gonna want. Not necassarilly dedicated TO tribes, but just dedicated to competition, and a challenge. Tribes is by far the most difficult FPS on the market and will only appeal to those willing to accept the fact they will have to work to be good. People dont want to and thats why they are making a single player portion of the game to appeal to those people to make it CS or UT in sense of player base, witht the dedication of people like you and me , or anyone else on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back