Tribes Movie

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
Very cool.

The video can't quite capture the unique-ness of this mod. These guys have taken modding to the next level. It's almost like they set out to show that anything's possible with the Tribes engine.

i usually hate mods but this one looks fairly interesting. i do like the gun that lets you move stuff around, but the rest of it looks overpowered

I'm running the beta in my server, Blue Sex. Building mode is on, so you can access inventory anywhere. No inventories needed. Simply toggle into the inv screen to get it, or set your faves, and buy em midair..

With builder on, you can also set most objects out of a single pack infinitely, buy one platform, and set as many as you like without buying another...

Some weapons have modes, and these can be switched with Tribes default one and 6 keys (use laser and use blaster). The target laser has 2 modes, regular, and cutting laser to destroy deployed d fast.

I've also got Blue sex set to ctf flaghunter mode, Kill enemies, and cash in their flags for points at their flag..

Blue Sex is a anything goes server. If you want to stop by and play with deployables, go ahead. If you want to play a semi serious game, feel free. Games with builder mode on can be fast and furious, or peacefull while players build..

Back