[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Jared actually owes soros over 1b dollars

So tele is right hes basically a soros plant in the gov whispering into trumps ear all sorts of globalist shit

Soro manipulates stocks by using the msm

Soros blames russia and fb in killary loss

So now he recently went on a vendetta against fellow globalist cuckerberg because he now hates fb for not pushing soros agenda and "russians"

Tele and me just follow soros stocks and short whatever soros msm is bitching about

Good way to cash in on good old pappa soros just like alex did

George Soros Sold Facebook Stock Just Before It Tumbled - Barrons

Short fb while you can all these msm articles attacking it now

Random op ed .out of nowhere?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/29/opinion/facebook-privacy-zuckerberg-society.html

There have been 3 or 4 negative op eds from nyt alone

Random i think not :lol:

tele knows how to make $ when you play the soros game

you got to play with soros

never against him

even PELOSI got burned not realizing this

Why Was Nancy Pelosi FB Shares? | Zero Hedge

2018-11-26_9-50-16.jpg

FAANGS doesn't even work unless Soros says it does

2018-11-26_10-17-41.jpg

2018-11-26_10-08-51.jpg

:rofl:

even insider traders can't make money without him now

While selling Facebook, Netflix, and Goldman stock, Soros Fund Management initiated positions in Alibaba Group Holding (BABA) and Micron Technology (MU), according to the filing.

I bet we start seeing nyt opeds about how awesome baba is again and how westerners should shop there

This man is on another level

Easy way to make millions in a day? Short fb with put options

Call up msm deep state homies release tons of false narratives on cnn & nyt

Rile up huffpost wait for fb to drop 10+% sell options

Too ez tele

all those human block heads in Tijuana are going home, aka not here, because Tijuana sucks so bad and the locals are shitting all over them with hostility

To stay or to go back? Uncertainty grips migrants waiting in Tijuana

apparently cartel bosses are pissed that these people are getting the border closed......are putting pressure on their ability to smuggle drugs across the border against our military and are actually hunting/killing the caravan people themselves now

multiple got hung from bridges yesterday with sign saying "GO HOME"

yeah......I think that is a wall

MEXICO PAYING FOR IT

:lol:
:king::king::king:

I know I am supposed to be happy about this

but all I see are two affirmative action hires, an overweight POC and a Feminist GENDER STUDIES student, doing some well orchestrated high five as an equally sad SJW in a FEDORA hat cucks them both on

no wonder lockheed martin actually was tasked with building this lander for them

they just sat around and cheered as someone else did that heavy lifting again

Spoiler

they had other "pet projects" to focus on

Girl Loses NASA Internship After Insulting Engineer Homer Hickam | Observer

That is some sad, sad stuff right there. Not the right stuff, that's for sure. We are doomed as a species. I am sure we are just some experiment in a grand TV show to see how fast a species can evolve from nothing and either escape Earth or die.

NASA the best and the brightest

to the hella diverse and ahkmed the clock kid of bronies

chambers.jpg

drain.jpg

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2My80NTMvb3JpZ2luYWwvZmVtYWxlLWFzdHJvbmF1dHMuanBn

https://women.jpl.nasa.gov/

there is a reason that we can no longer go to space without begging a ride from Russia or China

this is that reason

JPL used to be the elite......now it is the crown jewel of the SJW crown

no wonder they also have to outsource all their work to defense contractors now (who are soon to be equally as sad)

womeninscience.jpg

even black guy in lower left corner is ready to apply at Lockheed Martin already

before his NASA reps from Congress show up

The Constitution Is 400 Years Old and More Pearls From Sheila Jackson Lee

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969. Needless to say, Jackson Lee, then a member of the House Science Committee, had confused Mars with the Moon.

that ending........ughhhhhhh

he had to do it or they would riot in front of his home

he would have to move to international space station to live

Last edited:
Shit's like Franklin from Peanuts lol

also -there are only two hittable chicks in that pic. Is it a women's studies class on a field trip or something?

Last edited:
a permanent gender studies class that used to be called engineers and scientists

Shit's like Franklin from Peanuts lol

people outside the circle have no idea how deep this pit of hell goes now

Ds_CPeXVYAU3HRf.jpg:large

THANKS OWEBAMA

there is a reason I am such a disgruntled cocksucker

there really is

this is it

Last edited:
That is some sad, sad stuff right there. Not the right stuff, that's for sure. We are doomed as a species. I am sure we are just some experiment in a grand TV show to see how fast a species can evolve from nothing and either escape Earth or die.

musk is like fuck it

send me up to mars

DmmZPSwVAAAaokk

nothing left on this planet to save or do

Last edited:
all those human block heads in Tijuana are going home, aka not here, because Tijuana sucks so bad and the locals are shitting all over them with hostility

To stay or to go back? Uncertainty grips migrants waiting in Tijuana

apparently cartel bosses are pissed that these people are getting the border closed......are putting pressure on their ability to smuggle drugs across the border against our military and are actually hunting/killing the caravan people themselves now

multiple got hung from bridges yesterday with sign saying "GO HOME"

yeah......I think that is a wall

MEXICO PAYING FOR IT

:lol:

they should just documenatry this shit and call it sicario 3 lol

or professional companies who deal in that industry and actually understand the logistics behind it

Back