[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol typical npc response

fox sucks just as bad as the rest of ur msm propaganda machine

it took your kind a decade to make that kind of statement, and now you're even worse off watching ben shapiro or steven molyneaux or alex jones... gtfo

whoever didn't see "tha don" as another self-focused elitist top 10%er is a republican dumbfuck who thought that.... oh wait they're all that stupid

Whoever was born in a blue state has no right to call themselves Republicans. I was born in Texas with george Bush, what about you?

it took your kind a decade to make that kind of statement, and now you're even worse off watching ben shapiro or steven molyneaux or alex jones... gtfo

and your kind STILL won't admit that wapo/nyt/msnbc/cnn/r/politics is nothing but bullshit propaganda and operation mockingbird. you just take everything they feed you, believe it, and spit it out here. fox news and orange man bad!

This is a learning experience for Republicans. Never elect someone who is from a Blue state, and never under any circumstances trust anyone who registered as a Democrat anytime within their lifetimes.

I think he's making a disparaging comment about your identity. Speaking out against your identity is a hate crime as all identities are protected by special laws.

sure, i get that and it is a hate crime

but i'd like to see him avoid answering or weasel out

they have no spine and need moar soy to even post here

and your kind STILL won't admit that wapo/nyt/msnbc/cnn/r/politics is nothing but bullshit propaganda and operation mockingbird. you just take everything they feed you, believe it, and spit it out here. fox news and orange man bad!

Says the independent thinker who re-posts /r/the_donald and 4 chan here word for word.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back