[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

6qiq.jpg

EXACTLY the same

Only in the sense that there was no chance objective reasoning would be applied to Ivanka's circumstance. The issue with Hillary wasn't that she used a private email server, that's a reductive straw man that the left has pushed for 3 years now. It was an unauthorized server, she used it to inappropriately to transmit and store classified material, and illegally wiped it after it was federally subpoenaed. The argument from the right has always been that she committed several illegal acts in the usage of her email server, not that the email server itself was the crime.

Ivanka used a personal email for scheduling and logistics during a transition period and when it was discovered she turned over all government related emails. Nobody really gives a shit about private email servers except for paranoid FOIA groups. If you don't want it to be a false equivalence, point out some multiple felonies committed.

lol amazing

Lmao the fuckin partisan shilling is unbelievable

Ya it's not as bad as killary, but u would think after being at a million different rallies where thousands of ppl are screaming lock her up she wouldn't use private email for work shit
You realize it was the destruction of evidence and not just the act of using a private server right?

That, and Hillary was basically the second most powerful person in the US government.....

Phatal
What would be amazing is if you read and understood what he said.

PS kittyetal
As long as our border defense keeps moving forward, i don't see how soros is winning?

Last edited:
You realize it was the destruction of evidence and not just the act of using a private server right?

That, and Hillary was basically the second most powerful person in the US government.....

I mean I literally said in the post you quoted it wasn't as egregious as killary

:rofl: is right

there is actually a comedy skit in some movie analogous to this

"You said some stuff, I said some stuff"

I mean Hillary was SoS......

Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the Foreign policy of Barack Obama. She was preceded in office by Condoleezza Rice, and succeeded by John Kerry.

Ivanka is, well, Trump's daughter

one deals with our foreign policy and even sets it......

the other is Trump's less than most worthless daughter (Tiffany)

but the crimes are identically in a leftists eyes here.......what crimes they don't care

they are stills screaming out sarcastically MUHHHHHHHHHHH EMAILS

they have no care or concern for what was sent. why it is a crime to send CLASSIFIED material over an insecure public email server. why you even need a security clearance in the first place.

they just want to pretend these were the same thing when they clearly weren't so far (though she does have a permanent security clearance and if she did the same thing throw her in prison too)

Omarosa: Trump always used personal phone in White House despite security risk | TheHill

they pulled this game before.....it went nowhere (because of what you can and can't say.....what is and isn't classified material) so they are going to try it again with his daughter

GUYS........GUYS........YOU USED THE INTERNET

HILLARY USED SOME INTERNET

they are exactly the same thing. the same problem

oh, yeah, but I also only want to go after Ivanka because I might still have to vote for Hillary again in 2020 when she either ruins her competition or rigs the DNC primary again.

so what Ivanka did was actually worse

way worse.......because my team + feelz and anymeansnecessary etc, you get it

Last edited:
Yet she still did it after trump campaigned for 2 years bitching about it

How shill cucked do you have to be to knight for jared/ivanka deep state

[emoji38]
I don't see anybody knighting. P sure nobody here gives 2 fucks about Ivanka.

Back