Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas

now that togowack is here, i think war buddha should come back here and talk about how this conflict between israelis and palestinians has raged since the dawn of time

So you'd visit and spend times with your friends and family in Zioland, yet according to your third post you wouldn't mind if they were annihilated.

What kind of a kike are you? Are you so ruthless that the liquidation of Israeli friends and family would mean little to you?

I couldn't give a fuck - I went there for work. Ironically not for a jewish company but one owned by Berkshire Hathaway, me and Warren Buffet grabbed a few brewskis and yukked it up about the whole middle eastern 'problem'

The more wars there are the more it feeds the military/industrial complex and everyone gets more jew gold

Well that's cool, hope you had a good time with Buffet :)

Sorry Arakatak I mistook for a narcisstic "Jews only" kike who complain when they are treated like shit, but think little of doing it to a less powerful people. Please accept my apology.

What really pisses me off about this I/P issue is how fucking blinkered, narcisstic and unthinking so many people are, chiming in with the Israeli Gov't supplied talking points. In the day and age of the intarweb, there is no excuse for being informed.

US will support Israel so US can give millions to Israel so they can turn around and buy back into the US for weapons/supplies that support those in our gov. Israel has a police force that trains other police forces around the world and they have developed the most deadliest tear gas. Were does does this training and testing come from? Why look there in Gaza..our own personal lab so we can train our police and products. Look at how more police in US are being trained by Israelis. Look at how many more in US are being killed by police by deadly force first in our situations.

Singapore just brought some of this tear gas. If I was even more shady I would order Israeli to dress as Hamas members and fire rockets into Israel in order to get more testing done. It is not in Israel's benefit to do a clean sweep of Gaza as that will cut directly into profits; sorta like hiring an exterminator to clean a house infestation but goes and purposely does a botched job in order to get repeat service and try new exterminating techniques. I mean..the bottom line is money and any excuse to make another dollar while appearing moral.

An Israeli soldier's realization that the war against Palestinians is an excuse for the Israeli army to test their new weapons before they sell them to other regimes! -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

This part really is the most damning. The information has been leaked, these fucking savages have been caught red handed, purposely perpetuating a state of humanitarian crisis in Gaza, and nobody gives 2 fucks. Brutal.

9.) Hamas rule, not Israel's blockade, is to blame for the humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip
US State Department cable: "Israeli officials have confirmed to Embassy officials on multiple occasions that they intend to keep the Gazan economy functioning at the lowest level possible consistent with avoiding a humanitarian crisis.. Israeli officials have confirmed.. on multiple occasions that they intend to keep the Gazan economy on the brink of collapse without quite pushing it over the edge." The Guardian: "The Israeli military made precise calculations of Gaza's daily calorie needs to avoid malnutrition during a blockade imposed on the Palestinian territory between 2007 and mid-2010, according to files the defence ministry released on Wednesday under a court order.. The Israeli advocacy group Gisha.. waged a long court battle to release the document. Its members say Israel calculated the calorie needs for Gaza's population so as to restrict the quantity of food it allowed in."

10494599_10152654621121178_8514600928417037688_n.jpg

yes yes but everyone else would have just killed them (look at how their neighbours treat them!)

#mostmoralforce

What's ironic is that you think you made a sarcastic post.

Since we have a ceasefire for the moment, lets talk about Egypt and their participation in the open air prison. Then we can move on to the other countries that have also abused Palestinians over the years. There are very few countries in the neighborhood that don't secretly want Israel to continue to destroy the Palestinians because they don't like their leadership.

Since we have a ceasefire for the moment, lets talk about Egypt and their participation in the open air prison. Then we can move on to the other countries that have also abused Palestinians over the years. There are very few countries in the neighborhood that don't secretly want Israel to continue to destroy the Palestinians because they don't like their leadership.
that's all very interesting, but egypt and the rest of the arab countries aren't occupying palestinian land and effectively exerting control over those lands and violating international law regarding the role, duties, and legal limitation of an occupying force.

If we're just talking about Gaza which is what this thread is about, Israel pulled out in 2005 and instead of continuing to occupy the land they blockaded it preventing gazans from crossing the border, as well as controlling anything that goes in or out. Egypt is doing exactly the same thing right now. Why? Hamas.

P much the same reasoning used to justify all genocide

Know another group who got shit on constantly throughout history? Know what the suggested solution was? A magical homeland alllllllll their own...

Back